𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭: 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷

╰┈ [WITCH]

┏━━━                           ━━━┓
Spoilers: Season 1, Episode 7
Spoilers: Season 1, Episode 8
[Major Spoilers]
Fire on Fire by Sam Smith playing...
II
┗━━━                            ━━━┛

NEITHER NIRAGI AND CHISHIYA CAN UTTER A WORD, but their faces can make a whole dictionary of what they think as they watch you scream in agony, getting on the ground and rolling around – and that is when they moved from their frozen moment.

Niragi yelled first, "Y/N!" He cried in desperation, kneeling in front of you as he tries to look for any source of water but all he was left is watch you cry in pain, rolling yourself on the ground until you feel your skin relax from the breezing air that continues to peel your skin from the fire that came from Chishiya's invention. 

And as he watches you with crossed brows, he couldn't help but feel so weak, being deprived of strength and power now that his death presented himself in front of him through you – you saved him again... how could you? And being unable to do anything to help you out of the flames that are now fully peeled away from your body but left half of your skin into fractured pieces, leaving you to look like you're half-zombie.

Chishiya drops to his knees with a blank look presented on his face – of all the times that you've gotten the opportunity to burn him with his own invention, he never expected you to turn the other way around. Why? Why does he need to hear you cry again?

Now, they're both left looking at what they've done – heavy breaths came out of your cracked and bloodied lips like you were gaping for air like a fish, and you stopped rolling from the floor, feeling your entire organic skin grow numb from the minutes of blaze grazing into the layers of skin, you looked like a half-peeled orange and this time, it's not a second-degree burn.

Coughing out the fumes you inhaled from the fire, you wanted to just lay down on the dirtied cemented rooftop for a while, thinking – 'How the fuck did I survive?' 'Why am I still alive?' 'Why can't I feel my skin anymore?' You gape your mouth, laying on your back before your head tells you to look to your left to see the two underlying bozos, a snarl makes its way onto your face.

Despite the burning and tingling, uncomfortable tickle the spotted deep burns of half of your body when you get on your knees, the pain can't compare to how much you resented these two who continue to stare at you as you crawled to them, feeling the vulnerability of your bones get to you but you still managed to jump at Niragi who did nothing when you took his rifle away from his grasp and throw it so far behind you.

[4] " – Because I know what I wanted to do with my life" You hear your own voice echo right in the back of your head that brings you back to the time when you met Chishiya in the Five of Spades. You couldn't believe that you can still remember those exact words.

"I... actually don't know what I wanted to do with my life." You cough out, trying to adjust to the sting of the burns that your skin, feeling the skin continue to peel the little bits of dead skin off your body – you looked like you came from the dead for the other half of your body, I lied that time, Chishiya... I wanted to fake it till I make it."

Chishiya whimpers as he feels your burnt hand tug on his ankle, dragging him closer to you only for you to take the flamethrower out of his grip and throw it in the same direction where you threw Niragi's little toy. It's still shocking that though you felt like you were gonna lose consciousness soon, you still had the strength to deal with these two, and the voices were only irking the back of your mind, trying to get out since the start of the Witch Game, it's only getting louder yet you chose to focus on the current situation.