Intro/ Chapter 1

(Idk why i wanted to make this, I just thought of It, this story takes place when Ahim isn't a pirate and isn't a princess but a well known rich girl on her planet.. Enjoy. Btw I don't own any character in this story all credit goes to the super sentai creators)

(Ahim's POV) (Note-to butler/fateful friend)

...Why must this happen, How could this happen? I'd always thought I'd have a nice and charming prince, who would treat me as his princess..

Not a money-jewel obsessed pirate. Well at first that was my opinion on her when I first met her. My mother and father would have never approved of me dating her..or accept me either.

This is the reason why I have run away..don't worry about me..I'll be fine please take care of mother and father. -Ahim

-

(no ones POV)

Ahim had always thought of her rich life as boring, she always wanted love but was also afraid of getting hurt, she had always observed and got to know the person when they had asked her out but eventually accepted that they weren't her type.

She would spend her time with her friends having tea and talking about their lives.

One day a ship flew above her mansion and 5 pirates had made an announcement about looking for the ultimate treasure, everyone didn't want to talk to or even address the pirates, but Ahim seemed very interested since she had known about the treasure as well.

"Excuse me." Ahim said, looking at the pirates. "And you are? " asked the pirate in the red jacket. Ahim bowed and replied with: "My name is Ahim and I welcome you to our planet, I know something that may help you on your journey to find your treasure."

The pirate in the yellow jacket Smiled and lit up with interest. "Eh, so you know where to find it, hm?" She said, "Not exactly but I have a few books that may help you, if you don't mind following me back to my house." Ahim said.

"Lead the way." The pirate in the red jacket said.