Life Goes on...

3nd Year.. At this point of his Life, Izuku Midoriya saw a lot of changes within his life, of how he went from quirkless to the successor of All Might. Who even defeated the Overlord that was All For One, hell you could even say the public eye noticed him more because of it even though he wasn't a hero yet. But besides all of that, He's in a Party right now.. about Bakugo and Uraraka's Early Engagement, you heard it right there folks, She Likes Bakugo not Him, Y'know since all of the ordeal about the war and such and her helping him with his Health and such, you'd think she'd like him romantically? Well.. turns out she does like him As a Friend. So there he was sitting in the corner thinking about what future endeavors he might plan out.

"Hey Deku! Enjoying the party so far?" Ochako looked at the stoic Izuku while he just sat in a corner drinking.. whatever he was holding, snapping out of his trance he replied "A-Ah Yeah!.. it's Great!" Ochako smiled at her Best Friend and then walked away to greet the others..

'Why am i so down right now?! I should be happy for them...' As Izuku looked as his drink he noticed Bakugo approaching him, so he did what any person would do in that situation, he downed his Alcoholic drink and then acted normal about it.. "Hey Izuku! Thanks for coming man" as he Hugged the One for all user he replied "Well.. couldn't miss it right? Im happy for you both!" That was a lie, he was in fact sulking inside but he had to keep up that facade, can't be the number 1 hero if you can't keep your composure right?

As Bakugo walked away, he decided to get some fresh air, so he walked outside where the balcony was, He rethinked every event where he could've confessed to Uraraka and maybe things would've gone different, as He was lost in his own thoughts he didn't notice a blonde approaching him..

"Hey! You're Deku right?" His train of thoughts stopped when he heard her voice.. It was Camie Utsushimi from Shiketsu.. what was she doing here? "Yeah that's me, Utsushimi right?" She chuckled a bit of how he addressed her "You don't have to be so Formal y'know? Camie is fine. We did fought together in the war when UA called for Backup" Feeling Embarrassed about it He scratched his head sheepishly "Right.. sorry about that Camie-san, You can call me Izuku if you like"

As the Two just stared at the Stars, she decided to break the Tension within them, "So.. What are you doing after this?" as he looked at her, he smiled then looked back at the Midnight Sky "I'll probably congratulate them again before i leave, then go back to my place" she nodded in understanding but then she asked him
"Are you Happy for them?" said Camie while looking at him, "Well.. Of course i am-" Cutting him off she said "You don't look like it.." Izuku sighed deeply as he was a bit drunk and she was too probably, "Well.. you saw through me there, i did like her but i guess i was focused too much on being a Hero..".

"Well how about you? are you happy for them?" Izuku asked since she did ask him in the first place, "I had a crush on Bakugo actually, when we retook the Provisional Test" she sighed "I was about to confess to him too but I didn't expect him to get taken off the market this early" izuku looked at her and smiled with a sigh "Well i guess we both had it rough huh?" "Yeah.."

All of a sudden Camie grabbed his shoulders and kissed him in the Lips while caressing his soft luscious hair, Izuku stood there a bit stunned her bold action, he pulled apart, "W-Wait a minute!" Camie looked at him confused "Why? didn't you like it?" Camie tilted her head in confusion, "I-I mean.. we never really talked and all-" It was all sudden for the Protagonist "Well both of our crushes took eachother, so why don't we do the same?" Camie asked while she was still probably drunk "Look, we're both drunk and I don't you to make a decision you might regret" Camie laughs a bit from that "Pfft- who wouldn't take a guy like you? Pure of heart, Gentle, Cute, selfless, if anything who would take a girl like me?" Izuku blushed a bit from that sentence but regained his composure, "If we're gonna do this right, you're gonna have to sober up. So let's go back to my place a bit, Alright?" Camie nodded to that