1. you can't do it.

Mk and her sister is not very different from one and other but yet mk didn't believe in destiny like her sister and wouldn't wanted to "make a new world" where all things will be perfect he didn't believe that she believes that everything is not perfect.

Mk pov:
"Sister you know that such things couldn't be done by demon like us"
I have tried to give ever reason why we couldn't do things that she wanted
But yet my sister didn't listen instead she just rolled her eyes and didn't listen at all.
"I believe so is my destiny to make this mortal world be perfect from there leader brother can't you see on how much many people suffer each day we walk past by?"
My sister would always give many reasons why she wanted to make this ideal world.
"You know that we couldn't do that is dangerous like is just so wrong on many levels"
As I look at my sister who is clearly isn't satisfied with any word from my mouth.
"Brother I love you as my brother but yet you couldn't support you own sister why is that?"
As my sister look at me with worries expression
I look down at the floor thinking what to answer but I couldn't think of anything.
"Is it because you think you better than me?"
I snap out and look at my sister
Is she insane? Why would she thinks I'm better than no we are like the same level.
"No of course not! Why would you think that!?"
"Because you always didn't like any of my idea aren't siblings supposed to support each other?"
Is true what she say but yet maybe.
"Have you ever heard of opinion?"
My sister was clearly shocked but yet didn't.
"Yes I have heard it a lot of time"
"Then why you so obsessed over this ideal of yours?"
I ask my sister this time I'm serious
"Because he didn't even care about his mortal"
I know what my sister mean by "him"

Lady bone demon pov:
I had enough of my brother if he didn't want to help me then I will do it on my own.
"You know what brother I do it alone"
"Huh?!"
I get up and about to leave until I felt a hand on my shoulder
"You can't do this!"
"Get you hand of me"
I demand my own brother from touching me.
"But-"
"now".

Mk get his hand off his sister
As she watches her sister leave the room.
............
Silent fill the room as mk was processed what to do next.
...........

What I'm gonna do?

So uhh that new anyway hi my friend if you reading this hiii I'm kinda rushing cuz I want it to be little bit not to angst yet
-writer
To:
VelvetYV