RUNNING OUT OF TIME.

▬▬ RUNNING OUT OF TIME !

❝ take your mask off, stop lyin for these niggas ❞

 take your mask off, stop lyin for these niggas 

[ PROLOGUE ]

Y/n would tremble at the slightest chance of confrontation, she resented scary movies, and she would wear her headphones with one of the speakers off in order to be hyper aware of her surroundings. If you didn't count the time she bit her older sister for gnawing the legs off of her favorite Bratz doll, she had never been in a fight in her entire life.

She had mastered the art of living on guard for the majority of her life, just in case, like every paranoid young woman in America. When Y/n moved across the state to New York for college on a full scholarship away from her family and roots, she planned to live strictly by the book and stay out of trouble.

The girl would have never thought that she would end up buddying up with the most troubled and traumatized roommates, she was stuck living with Tara and Sam, boxed into their expensive New York apartment. She therefore devised a new strategy for the sake of her survival: to establish a clear boundary between the sisters and her less problematic life.

She made it a point to stay out of their affairs if it meant her safety, not having to deal with any fallout the two sisters and their friends' group would cause in her regular life, and just when she thought everything was going quite well.

The golden five find themselves in trouble once more, this time with a few new faces after Y/n gets sent a gorey selfie from her hookup number of Ghostface posing next to his severed head. The realization that a masked mass murderer would have some sort of bizarre obsession with her hadn't really been on her freshman year bingo card, her plans going astray kissing her comfortable college experience goodbye.

 stop lying to yourself, i know the real you  

❝ stop lying to yourself, i know the real you  ❞

[ SUGGESTED SETTINGS ]

dark mode
font: Gill Sans
reading mode: scrolling ( for android users )