Eraserhead & Hawks PT1

Several weeks had passed since Hawks' first experience in Little space with Dabi. He had come to enjoy it, finding it a comforting escape from the pressures of being a hero. But he was always careful to keep it hidden from his colleagues, not wanting them to see him in such a vulnerable state.

One day, during a particularly long and boring meeting, Hawks felt a sudden and intense urge to slip into Little space. He tried to fight it, clenching his fists and gritting his teeth, but the feeling only grew stronger. He looked around the room, trying to find a distraction, but everything seemed to blur together.

Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder, and he jumped in surprise. It was Eraserhead, looking at him with concern in his eyes. "Hawks, are you okay?" he asked.

Hawks tried to speak, to explain what was happening, but his mouth wouldn't work. He tried to force the words out, but they got caught in his throat. All he could do was shake his head and look away.

Eraserhead must have sensed that something was wrong, because he took Hawks by the arm and led him out of the room. Once they were in the hallway, he turned to him and asked, "What's going on? Are you hurt?"

Hawks tried to speak again, but he still couldn't form the words. He felt like he was trapped inside his own mind, unable to communicate with the outside world.

Eraserhead seemed to sense his frustration, and he put a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay," he said. "Take your time. I'm here for you."

Hawks looked up at him, feeling a mix of gratitude and embarrassment. He didn't want to be seen like this, so small and helpless. But at the same time, he felt like he couldn't fight it anymore. He needed to be taken care of, to slip into Little space and forget about the world for a while.

Eraserhead seemed to understand his struggle, because he led him to a quiet corner of the building and sat him down on the floor. He didn't say anything, just sat next to him and waited, his presence a comforting presence.

Hawks took a deep breath and closed his eyes, letting himself slip into Little space. He felt like he was shrinking, like he was becoming smaller and smaller. He huddled against Eraserhead, seeking his warmth and protection.

Eraserhead put an arm around him and pulled him close, holding him tight. Hawks could feel his heartbeat against his back, steady and reassuring. He felt safe and protected, like nothing could harm him.

For a long time, they just sat there, Eraserhead holding him and Hawks curled up in his arms. It was strange and unfamiliar, but also comforting and reassuring. Hawks felt like he was being taken care of, like he didn't have to worry about anything.

Eventually, the effects of Little space started to wear off, and Hawks slowly returned to the real world. He looked up at Eraserhead, feeling a mix of gratitude and embarrassment. He wanted to tell him what had happened, to explain why he had slipped into Little space, but he couldn't find the words.

Eraserhead seemed to understand, though. He looked down at him with a soft smile and said, "It's okay. You don't have to explain. I'm here for you, no matter what."

Hawks felt a surge of emotion, grateful for Eraserhead's understanding and support. He didn't know what he would do without him, without someone who could see past his mask and understand his struggles.

As they walked back to the meeting room, Hawks felt a sense of calm and peace.

He knew that he still had a long way to go in accepting this part of himself, but he felt a glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, he could learn to be okay with it.

When they entered the meeting room, the other heroes turned to look at them. Hawks felt their eyes on him, and he felt a flash of panic. What if they had seen him in Little space? What if they thought less of him because of it?

But then he saw the look on Eraserhead's face, the way he held himself with confidence and strength, and he felt a sense of reassurance. He knew that he wasn't alone, that he had someone who had his back no matter what.

The meeting continued as usual, but Hawks felt more grounded and centered than before. He felt like he had a secret weapon, something that made him stronger and more resilient than before.

After the meeting, Eraserhead pulled him aside and said, "We need to talk about what happened earlier. I want to make sure you're okay."

Hawks nodded, feeling a mix of gratitude and apprehension. He wanted to tell him everything, to explain why he had slipped into Little space, but he didn't know how to put it into words.

Eraserhead seemed to sense his hesitation, and he said, "You don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to. But just know that I'm here for you, and I won't judge you for anything."

Hawks felt a lump form in his throat, and he nodded again. He knew that Eraserhead meant what he said, that he was a true friend and ally. He felt a sense of relief, like he had finally found someone he could trust with his deepest secrets.

As they walked out of the building, Hawks felt a sense of calm and peace. He knew that he still had a long way to go in accepting this part of himself, but he felt like he had taken a step in the right direction. He felt like he had found a place where he could be himself, where he could be little without fear of judgment or rejection.

He looked up at Eraserhead and said, "Thank you."

Eraserhead smiled at him and said, "Anytime. I've got your back."

Hawks felt a surge of emotion, overwhelmed by the kindness and support of his friend. He knew that he still had a lot to learn about Little space, but he felt like he had found a guide, someone who could show him the way.

As they walked down the street, Hawks felt a sense of excitement and possibility. He didn't know what the future held, but he knew that he was no longer alone. He had someone who understood him, who accepted him for who he was, and he knew that that was the most important thing of all.