Prologue

What happens when you’re left at the altar on your wedding day? You have three options really…

1)     You can hide in your room and cry your eyes out with your friends hovering around you thinking that if you are left alone you may kill yourself

2)     You can get drunk and sleep with the first guy you meet at a bar

3)     You can get revenge

I was dumped by the guy that I thought was my knight in shining armour on our wedding day. Yep, you heard me right, at the altar. I don’t really understand how I could have walked all the way down the aisle and no one noticed that a rather important man was not standing next to the priest. I mean, honestly, come on people, wake up! Anyway back on track…my best friend and maid of honour, Mads, had tried to calm me down, though she seemed to be more pissed off than me. Everyone had tried to give me hugs and sympathetic words. How could they even begin to imagine how I felt? I didn’t care if they were my family. I had never been very close to my family but it was my wedding day and it was the right thing to invite them.

Mads had taken me back to her place where I had cried (option 1) and cried (option 1 again). She had stayed by my side the whole time, not saying anything, just being there. I had fallen asleep in her Queen-sized bed after many hours.

________________

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I hope you enjoyed the prologue. I want to say that my friend, G, gave me the inspiration to write this story. I shall hopefully upload the first chapter soon. Feel free to let me know what you think. ^_^