Index

Taking place seven years after the epilogue of Rain's story, Sora and Kiri are turning ten soon. But single parenting isn't hard for Rain, especially  when she has two gangs helping raise and protect her and Smoky's kids.

However, peace can't last forever in the SWORD district. Soon the Hoodlum Squad of the Sannoh Streets find their territory overrun by a mysterious new gang. The situation soon involves into a major incident involving all five gangs. Rain will do anything to keep her family safe, but what happens when the chaos begins and they are no where to be found.

————————

Reading High&Low | Crystal Rain first will help you better understand the pretext for this story but isn't needed as you'll probably be able to figure things out quick enough.
Watching all the movies and all seasons of HiGH&LOW will help you recognize scenes, characters, Easter eggs etc. better, but you can certainly enjoy and understand this story to its full extent if you haven't seen the source material. Being familiar with the plot of the stage show is also not necessary since I only used a few plot points from it for inspiration and not the whole thing.

Will be updating this page as new chapters/episodes are added

Will be updating this page as new chapters/episodes are added. Including if I update the cover, as I'm not in love with it as it doesn't really match what the story is going to be about later on. If someone has a better inspiration for the design please let me know :)

Ep. 1 | It's Been a While

Catch up with Rain and the Rude Boys as the prepare for the twins 10th birthday, the grand-reopening of Club Haven and a wedding!?...That can't be right?

That can't be right?