witch of the jungle

Once upon a time, deep in the heart of the jungle, there lived a powerful witch. Her name was Selena, and she was feared by all who knew of her. Selena had lived in the jungle for centuries, and her power grew stronger with each passing year.

One day, a group of explorers stumbled upon Selena's lair. They were searching for a lost temple deep in the jungle, but they had no idea that they were walking into the witch's territory. As they approached her home, they felt a sense of dread wash over them. But they were determined to find the temple, so they pressed on.

When they finally reached Selena's lair, they were greeted by a terrifying sight. The witch was sitting on her throne, surrounded by a pack of snarling wolves. The explorers tried to back away, but it was too late. Selena had already spotted them.

"You dare to enter my domain?" she hissed, her eyes glowing with an otherworldly light. "You shall pay the price for your foolishness."

The explorers tried to flee, but Selena was too quick for them. She unleashed her magic upon them, cursing them with a terrible affliction. They began to feel a strange energy coursing through their bodies, as if their very souls were being torn apart.

As the days passed, the explorers began to transform. Their bodies twisted and contorted, becoming more animalistic with each passing moment. They grew fur, claws and fangs, and their minds became consumed with a feral rage.

Selena watched with glee as her victims were transformed into savage beasts. She had added them to her pack of wolves, which now roamed the jungle at her command. Anyone who dared to cross Selena's path would meet a similar fate, and their souls would be added to her collection.

And so, Selena the witch of the jungle continued to reign supreme over her domain, feared by all who knew of her terrible power. Her pack of wolves grew stronger, and her legend continued to spread throughout the jungle. No one dared to cross her path, for they knew the fate that awaited them if they did.