The tour bus

y/n's pov

The band was now well known, and so is me and Tom's relationship, so the band decided to start going on world tours.

Today, the band was doing their concert in France, and obviously I was there cheering them on, like always.

I was in the VIP section and Tom stared at me the whole time and made me blush so hard, like a tomato.

After the concert was over, me and the band went back to the tour bus. We were all so tired as it was 1 am, me and Tom went to bed together. This bed was so small, obviously cause it's in a bus, so me and Tom always are so close that most of the time we are cuddling.

The rest of the band went also to bed.

For some reason I couldn't fall asleep, and Tom couldn't either. We just stared in each others eyes as we cuddled, as we came closer to each other, Tom started to kiss me, it felt like paradise.

"Babe we can't be loud, we're going to wake up the rest" as I said while he is still trying to kiss me.

"It's fine" said Tom with a smirk on his face

While making out, Tom started to go underneath my shirt and took off my bra.

"Babe, we can't do it here, they're going to hear" I said as he was taking off his shirt

" My love, we just have to be quiet" he said

I got red as he was saying that. " are you sure" I said

"Yes am sure, I want to do this, you're just to hot to not do anything" he said as I blushed

We started to take off our clothes and started to...

——————————

I couldn't continue the rest or I was going to be worse then pg-13 😭