𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

She never knew what the feeling of Love was When she heard the four letter word from himShe knew she had deep feelings for him and she knew he had deep feelings as wellBut how could she know if it's love if she never felt that way before?She knew ...

When she heard the four letter word from him
She knew she had deep feelings for him and she knew he had deep feelings as well
But how could she know if it's love if she never felt that way before?
She knew because he heard her when she was silent. Picked her up when she was down.
Loved her at her lowest
Loved her despite her frowns
Gave her reasons to live even though she felt so lifeless.
He loved her unconditionally
Their love for each other was timeless
He didn't see her for just an object like the others or fell for the curves that made her shape
So that's why she knew
Because being in his presence
was her only escape

-Imperfectdoll🤭

As both Kaelyn and Makai prepared for their wedding, their mind and thoughts were chaos but they were around friends and family so on the outside everything was fine.

"I wanna see him." Kaelyn sighed as she grabbed phone.

"If y'all see each other before the wedding that's bad luck." Nariyah said.

"I haven't seen him in a day." She said and Kyhari grabbed her shirt.

"Stop you gone make something pop out." Kaelyn said picking him up and laying him the other way on her lap while she was getting my makeup done.

Kyhari was with Kaelyn and Kymeir was with Makai...well Kyhari was basically in her mom's care and Kymeir was in her dad's care seeing that they were prepared for the wedding.

"He hungry where his bottle?" Her mom asked.

"It's in his bag on that couch." She looked over and pointed.

"Is that Kyhari or Kymeir?" Nariyah asked.

"Kyhari, i can tell em apart besides the mole now cause Kyhari act just like Makai and he mean too." She described..

"I figured, Kyhari be mugging everybody." Tiara said.

"Don't he? Even when Kymeir be crying he just be mugging his brother." Her mom said and they all shared a laugh.

"He his daddy son." Kaelyn tickled him and he started smiling. "My lil sour patch." She kissed his jaw before she gave him to her mom. She then looked over hearing Nariyah sniffing.

"Nariyah what's wrong?" She made a concerned face looking at her.

"Cause you're so happy." She sniffed. "And it's like." She sniffed again. "You deserve it because you been through so much and i'm just happy for you, cause your dad is walking you down the isle, your mom is here, like 17 year old you wouldn't believe this she would be screaming right now, these are happy tears." She chuckled wiping her tears.

Nariyah was genuinely happy for her best friend. She had remained a good friend to Kaelyn being there every step of the way despite Kaelyn being closed off and refusing to become a burden and bother her best friend with her issues. Even though she didn't like sharing her thoughts and problems, Nariyah always made it clear that she was there for her no matter what, and she was. She is.