Chapter 42

VOTE GOAL WAS COMPLETED HENCE HERE'S THE CHAPTER. I WANT LOADS AND LOADS OF COMMENTS ON THIS ONE OKAY??

DM ME EITHER ON WATTPAD OR INSTAGRAM TO PASS A REVIEW OF HOW THIS CHAPTER WAS. I REALLY PLEAD YOU ALL TO DO THAT. 

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO CONTACT ME THROUGH INSTA, MY USERNAME IS: misswinter_writer

__________________________________________________

PAST CONTINUES

Once Kaira left, Rishav fell onto the ground as tears pricked through his eyes. Picking his phone, he ringed his grandfather.

"She has left me dada ji" Saying the words he cut the call and weeped loudly. His friends, Aditya, Kavisha, Kishan and Ruchi quickly bent down beside him and hugged him itghtly whispering sweet nothings.

"It is Rakesh uncle who cheated not aunty" He hugged Kavisha and said chocking on his voice.

"Ssh Rishav. You had to do what you did. If you didn't than her family would have been in danger. She will understand one day" Kavisha held his head to her shoulder lovingly, letting the boy empty his heart.

"She's going to hate me for forever" He cried at his fate.

"But when you will tell her your reasons, she'll understand" Her words fell to deaf ear. Pulling his head away from her shoulder, she cupped his face in her hands.

"Listen... Stop crying over spilt milk. There's nothing you can do now but there's something you can do. You protected her now, protect her till death. You can't go near her but you can watch her from far as long as your grandfather doesn't catch you. And when the time's right, tell her why you did this, why you said things you didn't mean" Kavisha said sternly, making him understand that he shouldn't be crying but instead be working on things due to which he took such a step.

PAST ENDS

Rishav stood up and opened the car door and got her a water bottle. Gulping down, she now cried silently.

"I had no other choice but to hurt you Kaira. Dada ji had snippers waiting outside your gate that day" He said guiltily. Her eyes snapped at his face with confusion. Taking her hand, he made her stand up and carried her to the car's bonnet. Both sat side by side on the car's bonnet with one having questions and the other one having answers.

PAST

"You will leave that girl!" Rishav's grandfather, Mahendra announced, making Rishav angrier than he already was. He was told by Ranveer the whole story about his father and was worried about Kaira's reaction as she loved her father he most and she might not be able to take this well.

"I will not. I love her dada ji" Rishav argued.

"Love?" Mahendra scoffed at the word and looked at Rishav mockingly.

"We are royals. You can't have your name attached with that family. Rakesh Saxena is all over the media and you want our name to be defamed like his" His grandfather said angrily.

"That's not a valid reason dada ji" He fought back.

"Rishav..." He heard his father, Adhiraj call out his name. Turning to face him he saw a man who looked at Mahendra in sheer anger.

"Can you give me and your grandfather some alone time?" Adhiraj asked Rishav to leave them alone. Sensing it was something serious, Rishav stood outside the room, keeping his ear close to the wall.

"You drugged Rakesh and set him up with that girl" Adhiraj accused his father, rubbing his hand onto the corners of the chair. Rishav's eyes went wide hearing them. He felt his world stop at those words.