One

You hummed slightly, "You... wanna go on Omegle? And find me a girl?" You asked your homeboys. They nodded, "Man, you spend yo life in the studio n we know uon fuck wit Tinder or Black People Meet type shi soooo, why not a website where you can hide your face and successfully find a girl at the same time?" Tyreek asks. You shrugged, "Highly unlikely I'd find a girl, man." You muttered.

Courtney grins at the camera, "What's good, guys! It's-" "It's ya girl Doris, coming to you from dorisxchi, go follow my YouTube channel in the description below-" "Girl, boo!" Ariyan says. Doris stares at Ariyan while Courtney was trying to hold in her laugh, "Y'all, anyways today we back with part 5 of-" "To find Courtney a boyfriend." Ariyan says. Courtney hangs her head before covering her hand over her mouth, "Y'all I swear I'm not desperate." She laughs out.

Doris looks down and suddenly says, "Big bodied Benz..." She recalls making Courtney stand up and walk away with both Ariyan and Doris laughing loudly. The scene cuts, "But, yes guys! This is the continuation of finding me a guy on Omegle... ok, I guess I am that desperate..." Courtney mutters. Doris snorts, "U jus now notice that, Porsha?" A car effects sound was heard in the background as Courtney looked at Doris in disbelief.

Camera cuts to the girls in the screen in front of the Omegle website background. Courtney nervously bit her lip. What if she doesn't find anybody again? She wasn't opposed to going out and talking to a guy, but she didn't know how if she was being honest. Her ex fucked her up in so many ways and made her so self conscious. About how she talked, about how she looked, about how she dressed. Doris and Ariyan were there to lift her up through that damage and make her feel whole again.

But she knew something was missing.

She wanted that love and affection. The love and affection she only felt briefly throughout her previous relationships. She wanted to bask in it, never let it go. But, guys these days just wanted hoes or housewives. Courtney felt a nudge. When she looked up, Ariyan was already looking at her with a soft look. Courtney smiles slightly before sighing, "Let's do this, Reezies!" She says.

The rest of the video led to the trio joking and laughing with just random people that didn't seem to be Courtney's type, some didn't even acknowledge her which sort of hurt. Courtney was on the verge of calling the episode before they switched to a new person. The "guy" had on a makeshift crop top with black nails with a really curly afro and a fairly toned stomach. It was almost like "he" couldn't see with how much hair "he" had in "his" face. "He" seemed to be talking to another dude while smiling, showing his bottom grill. Courtney didn't know why, but she hoped the "guy" acknowledged her, "Hellooo!" Doris greets happily the guy turns his head and instantly stands up, "God damn!" He exclaims. The homeboy he was talkin to looked in the camera and his jaw dropped before laughing and screaming dramatically (a/n like how Toosi goofy ass was screaming during the speed dating with Skai Jackson and Kai Cenat)

Doris, Ariyan and Courtney instantly started to laugh. So far, this was the goofiest duo they had came across, "Wait do you guys know us?" The guy that was screaming laughed loudly, "I know y'all, but my homie screamin for a different reason!" He says as his fine ass friend that Courtney was subtly checking out, "I'm sorry I'm so sorry, but respectfully, you in the middle-" Courtney shyly points at herself, "Mama, u so fine." The "dude" says causing his homeboy to scream again and fall out. Courtney looks down, smiling slightly, "Thank you." She says timidly. The dude shakes "his" head, "Don't look down like that, ma. U gone make that crown fall off you pretty ass head." Laughing slightly as the homebody screamed in the very very back. Courtney looks everywhere but the screen. She couldn't remember the last time she felt herself get flustered like this, it was new.

"I'm not a beggin nigga or nun, but..." Courtney looks at the screen, "Can I please get yo number?" The dude asked. Courtney didn't trust her words so she nodded

fan1: "Im not a beggin nigga or nun" NIGGA U BETTA GET ON YO KNEES FO COURTREEZYYY

fan2: Ngl dude screamin in the background had me cacklin for a good 5 minutes💀

fan3: Zaddyyyy😩 damn Treezy got good tasteee

hater1: u would neva catch me datin a nigga wit black nails inna crop🤣 zesty ahh nigga

fan4: I ship already and this video just uploaded

"These comments are so outta pocket." Ariyan cackled. Courtney giggles and nods, "Hmmm, soooo? Omegle boyfriend successful?" Doris asks her friend with a slight smirk. Courtney shrugs, "I don't know, he hasn't texted yet." She mutters, starting to feel a little sad. Ariyan frowns, "Hey, it's okay, bae. He gon text, I already know. I got a feeling." Doris's eyes widened, "Oh my god, Courtney look at this." Courtney and Ariyan came over, "Aht! She said Courtney, not Ariyan." The taller woman says, earning a slight slap from Ariyan,

SloneThaDrone✔️: Treezyyyyy😩

Courtney felt her face heat up for the third time, "That's him?" She asks. Doris smiles, "Yup." She states. Courtney hesitates before clicking the profile. Slone had at least a good 15 million and seemed to post a lotta rap videos. But, upon further examination, Courtney started to notice some feminine features on Slone, and not because of the nail polish and crop tops. It clicked in her head,

Slone's not a guy.

Courtney frowns. This didn't really bother her too much as Courtney never really labeled her sexuality that much and never really cared what gender she dated, but she wasn't going to lie and say Slone being a girl didn't disappoint her a bit. The more she scrolled the the profile, the more she started picking out little details about Slone she liked. Like her dimple on her left cheek, her melanin skin wit specks of white adorning her face and neck area, trailing all the way down to her arms and legs. Her hazel eyes, her goofy smile. This girl is literally perfect,

"Are you done lookin at your manss- oh. OH? Womansss, my bad." Ariyan jokes making Courtney roll her eyes, "Yes, I'm done." She says lowly, putting down the table, "Oh my godddd." Courtney whines, "She just needs to text me already." She says with a pout. Just then, her phone dinged off,

Unknown: Wspp mama