It Begins

Once upon a time,

There was a village called " LRI " surrounded by a green plain. It was such a beautiful place. There were Sunflower fields, Blue ponds, various fruits and vegetables, and more to see i. There lived a people who loved farming, having parties, Fishing, dancing, and fighting. Those people were called "Lri Landers". Lri landers have been living in lri for many years and it was their only home. Lri is situated in the kingdom called " DHURLAND ". Dhurland is one of the Regions and Kingdoms of...

THE WACH-JEDU.

It's a world that had so many things that anyone couldn't expect. There was Magic, Power, Hope, and Reason that shaped this world. It was a lively world with so many stories. But this time it's a story about one person.

This story is centered around a young man who stepped into an adventure he did not expect.

In Lri there was a small house that had a wolf skull on the front door. There lived a young Lri lander named Jack. Jack Robson. He had a black birthmark on his left Cheek.

Jack lived with His father " Rob Livalon ", Mother " Dorthy Grutdun " and his younger Brother "Edward Robson ".

Rob was a Farmer and was the former Guardian of Lri. He was trained to Fight any enemy that threatens Lri. But he lost his left leg when Dhurland was about to get attacked by something evil. After he retired and started farming and helping his village as a leader. Rob never wanted his sons to get the same fate he got. So he and His wife trained their sons to be better. He wanted his sons to be Noblemen.

Dorthy was the Daughter of the village leader of Lr , "Al dhrun" who died some years ago. Edward was a bit fatter than his elder brother Jack. He wanted to be a fighter and he loved to start a fight with his brother. Also, He likes farming like his father and helped him a lot.

Jack was different from other family members. He lived like he was alone. He just wanted to make his life full of adventures. He wanted to be different than others in the village. He hardly talks with people. But still, he wanted to see the world.to experience more.

So, one day he Thought about Running away from his home and going on an Adventure. He planned it for some time. He waited until he get older enough. On his 20 birthday Which was in the year 1299, He made his escape from normal life. While his family members were sleeping He wrote a letter for them to find after they woke up. Then packed the things he need and prepared himself. He took a map and a compass because he would need them. Then Jack slowly opened the window and went outside.

The letter was left on the table. Under a plate.

The Letter -

* Dear Mothere and Pathere,

I am sorry I left you without saying goodbye. I want to see the unknown lands; I want to see the green valleys and Blue seas.

I want to see what you have told in your stories Pathere. I want to feel the snow. I want to live a new life. I will tell you everything after I return. Don't worry about me. I will return as a better man, a better son. I love you all.

Your son,

Jack.

It was a cold night. The sky was beautiful as it was in Dark Green and Dark Blue mixed colors.

Jack walked away from his house and looked back. Then took a deep breath with a sad face expressing his sadness about leaving his family behind. He sneaked past the night watch of the village. He managed to Jump from the fence and exit the village.