.

You did not need this right now.

When you where hired as daycare assistant, you had been given two options for your break days.

One break day at the end of each week, or one week of your choice.

Your break is a week at the start of each month.

Why? Because thats when you are on your fucking period.

But apparently, the other daycare attendant is now fighting a cold, so management called you back in, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, so that parents dont feel uncomfortable and file complaints about there being no adults around!

Inconsiderate bastards...

And paranoid and/or rascist parents!

Animatronics are people too...

You grumble as you stuff your bag with pads and stress toys.

You are not prepared for what could be waiting for you on the bus so you walk to work.

Once you arrive you clock in then bump into Chica.

'Oh hey chickpea! Isn't this week supposed to be your break for the month??'

You grit your teeth a bit.

'The other daycare assistant fell ill so I had to come back until they recover. Yay.'

She looks at you clearly wondering what's wrong.

You would tell her why, but she isn't like your partner or anything so no you are not gonna tell her...hey are you forgetting something?...nah.

'Well uh good luck with the kids today!'

'You nod and wave as you walk away.

Once you get to the daycare and when you open the door you hear your name and see Sun running towards you and Moon shaking their head in the background with amusement. 

[Well aren't you early! A whole week early!]

'Ah yeah the other assistant is sick'

[Oh well I hope they feel better soon...oh the kids will be here soon! We need to set up the activities. Could you be a dear and grab the crayons? I was thinking we could make drawings of our favorite things today after playing hide and seek]

'Yes ma'am!'

You salute then run off the best you can. 

When you come back you see Sun and Moon setting up materials that where already out.

You place multiple crayon boxes on the table then sigh.

You check the time and mentally groan.

Kids are about to arrive.

~○◇●◇○~

This sucks balls.

The children are so fucking overwhelmed!

There have been many times where you needed to waddle to the bathroom to change your pad or destress.

You stare at yourself in the mirror and huff in frustration.

It's almost over, it's freetime right now then pick up and afterwards clean up.

You can do this.

You will survive.

You drag your ass out of the bathroom then go back to the daycare.

Once inside you giggle as you watch the shenanigans everywhere.

Finally pick up time arrives and of course there was a Karen bitching about her son holding a doll when he ran over.

Once it's over you close the door then walk over to the crafting table with cleaning supplies to clean it.

~☀️~

She wasn't expecting you to walk in due to this being your break week.

Throughout the entire day she tried to figure out why you where waddling instead of walking normally and dissapearing so much.

Her and Moon made multiple theories in their headspace wondering what could possibly be bothering you.

Then it finally hit her while you were leaning down to grab a discarded plushie.

She growls under her 'breath' as she mentally slaps herself for not remembering sooner.

<[Moon. I got it]>

<(Well? What is it!)>

<[Starlight is on their period]>

~☆~

You where in front of the security desk checking your messages when you heard two someones walking towards you.

Before you could turn around, your phone was picked out of your hands by a blue hand and two yellow hands pinned you against the desk.

[Comet...Could you turn your cute little butt around...]

Ahh you know that tone, she is not gonna take any shit.

...oh right they know when your periods start-

Shit-

You are snapped back into reality when you hear a growl causing you too flinch.

You slowly and hesitantly turn towards the solar animatronic who was so sweet and childish before closing time, then once you all where finally alone she would switch to a dom who takes little to no shit.

You gulp seeing her pupils that where almost only ever visible when her eyes where covered in shadows.

[I will ask this one time, are you on your god. Damn. Period]

You slightly blush then slowly nod.

She growls again.

[What were you thinking!]

'M-management wouldn't take 'but I'm on my period and I have my break on this week for that specific reason' as an answer'

Her left eye twitches then she grumbles.

[I'm gonna kill them someday...]

You snort then you feel your feet leave the floor.

You look into Sun's eyes once noticing she picked you up bridal style.

(I'm gonna go borrow some pajamas for you.)

'Wha-'

[You are going nowhere]

'But-'

(I can clock you out as well)

You stare a bit then sigh in defeat. 

[Cuddles and movies until you fall asleep!]

You giggle as she brings you towards their room.

Maybe it won't be so bad.