𝟶𝟶1

So some of y'all may have noticed the story has changed. That's because I wanted to make this story shorter, and more of like a one-shot, I hope y'all don't mind. But do please enjoy the story:))

-A/n

—————————————————————

"WHAT THE HELL HEATH GET OFF THE ROOF!" Deuce and his other friends called down below

"WHAT THE HELL HEATH GET OFF THE ROOF!" Deuce and his other friends called down below. Heath ignored them, reassuring he'll be 'A-okay'. "No need to worry, dudes, I've done this a million of times. This'll be awesome!" The crowd watching him cheered, shouting for him to jump.

"Oh my Ra, don't tell me he's going to do it." Cleo gasped, "He'll do it." You told her, "He's too reckless for his own good." "I can't watch." Frankie said covering her eyes with her hand but secretly peaked. "The pool is to shallow, he's going to get himself hurt." Lagoona shook her head, "Haha, maybe for the better." You chuckled before you were slapped against the neck, "Hey!" You growled rubbing my neck.

"Someone better go get him before he jumps." Clawdeen scowled.

"Not it." Your Ghoulfriends said all at once leaving you the only one timidly walking to the pool side. "Can't believe I'm doing this," You muttered out.

"Heath!" You shouted several times trying to get his attention, but it was no use at yelling as the music was louder, you'd have to go and tell him to his face.

You carefully climbed out of the window to the top of the roof towards Heath, "Hey idiot, get off the damn roof." Heath startled by your sudden appearance flinched before turning with a grin across his face, "Hey Y/n, come to join the heatmiser?" He winked lighting on fire, you side eyed him, "Nope, now get off before you hurt yourself." You grabbed his wrist tugging him away, but he didn't budge.

His smile turned into a smirk "You know, you pretend your not caring a torch about me, and I think it's pretty cute." He leaned forward. You scoffed, "Pretend? What makes you think I'm pretending?" You tapped your feet on the floor impatiently while crossing your arms. "Well, you happen to be here," Heath paused his lips hovering over yours, you grew flustered at how close he was, you huffed quickly looking away from him.

You felt a hand at the small of your back pulling you closer. "Cmon, don't be a party pooper, jump!" He said. Your brows furrowed frustrated, and flustered. "Listen to me Heath you don't want to jump, the water is too shall-" before you could finish your sentence you were interrupted by the crowd.

"Jump already!"

"Is he going to do it or not?"

"I think he's chickening out!"

Part of the crowd laughed at the last comment, you looked up to see Heath with a determined look across his face "CANNON BALL!" He shouted, before diving off the side of the building with an eruption of cheers from the crowd.