Pulled from the ruble

Soundwave grunted as he threw another large rock over his shoulder, Frenzy was sending him destressed signals over their bond, Ravage still didn't answer him and every time he sent a question to Frenzy it was shoved away with more stress and discomfort.

Soundwave pulled at another rock and watched as the wall of rocks fell away to reveal a small cavern, which probably hadn't even been there before Rumble had broken the ground to throw  some Autobots off of him. He'd have to talk to Rumble about being more careful with how he used his gear, since clearly Rumble was the reason his twin was underground.

A pained hiss caught his attention as he entered the cavern, he frowned underneath his mask in worry, he moved carefully through the cavern making each step as light as he could, it wouldn't be useful if the ceiling feel on him and he'd have to call for backup.

Soundwave stopped in his tracks once he rounded the boulder his sparklings where hiding behind, his immediate concerns were on his eldest; Ravage was laid out on her side, her hind leg was bandaged from the hip to the knee in thinly soaked through bandages, she sported a large dent on her helm right behind her left audio receptor, her optics were closed as she invented slowly.

Frenzy waved his arm as he met his Carrier's gaze, cringing slightly as sparks flew out of his joint "Hey boss bot, how ya hangin'?"

Soundwave gave him his most unimpressed look from behind his visor as he looked him over, Frenzy had bandages wrapped around his neck and waist, the right side of his waist was tainted pink with energon, his knee was crushed in but it didn't seem to be leaking to much, he was covered in dents and scratches.

After making sure his two sparks wouldn't up and die on him, soundwave turned his attention to the other unexpected bot in the cavern, the Autobot's little scout, Bumblebee.

Bumblebee was watching him cautiously thought half lidded, flickering blue optics. Bumblebee was wrapped in about as much bandages as everyone else if not less. Soundwave was able to see gears and wires underneath crushed plating on his shoulder, a large rock was poking out of his thigh, pink energon slowly trickling out of the wound.

"Hey boss, I kinda told yellow over here that we wouldn't leave him like this when you came around since he helped us with bandages and all that." Frenzy supplied nervously.

Soundwave tilted his helm, "Frenzy: nervous. Quarry: why?"

Frenzy fidgeted, a spark flew out of his knee at the movement, "Well I, uh, was not entirely sure if you'd let him go, even if he did help us stay alive."

Soundwave shook his helm "Soundwave: will not leave Bumblebee behind. Bumblebee: will be returned to the Autobots. Soundwave: will get him out."

Bumblebee's derma pulled up in a small smile, his optics flickered staying dark for a worryingly long time.

Soundwave moved closer and inspected the rock crushing bumblebee's leg, he tentatively touched it and received a hiss in reply.

"Soundwave: must pull rock out. Bumblebee: may go unconscious because of pain."

Bumblebee barley nodded his helm in acceptance.

Soundwave shuffled for a better grip before grabbing the rock and pulling it up. Soundwave threw the energon stained rock away and immediately pulled some emergency bandages from his subspace, he quickly tied the broken fuel line before tightly wrapping the leg in bandages.

Bumblebee had in fact fallen unconscious and slumped to the side but his flickering optics were a clear sign he was waking again.

Soundwave turned to Ravage and carefully removed the bandages and started replacing them with new ones but was interrupted by a comm call.

"Soundwave report raid status!" Megatrons raspy voice could be heard behind explosions and blaster fire.

"Soundwave's current location: underground. Best course of action: retreat.
Decepticons: have enough energon to last a deca-cycle." Soundwave answered while putting the final touch on Ravage and turning to push Frenzy's bandages aside to look underneath.

"Don't be a fool soundwave! The decepticons can force our way through to the core of this-"

"Soundwave: will rephrase. Soundwave: is leaving. Soundwave's new location: the Nemesis."

"What?!-"

The comm was abruptly cut off with a click, soundwave rubbed his helm to relieve some of the forming helmache; Bumblebee and Frenzy snickered at the odd argument between the warlord and his third in command. It wasn't every day you'd see a third in command hang up on their superior.

After carefully checking Frenzy's knee Soundwave helped him fold into his cassette form and into his dock, he then grabbed Ravage and put her over his shoulders.

He carefully picked Bumblebee up, Bumblebee's helm lolled onto his shoulder once situated.

With everything he needed in place he quickly left the cavern.

Above ground it was quiet, only faint voices and soft reving engines were heard, it seemed as though Megatron took his advice and left, or maybe Starscream convinced him to leave by leaving with his seekers, at this point he didn't really care; he just wanted to get back to the Nemesis to take Ravage and Frenzy to Hook to be looked over, Ravages unconscious frame worried him to some extent.

Soundwave looked around, he wouldn't just leave Bumblebee in the middle of nowhere that was just bad taste, even for a Decepticon.

He continued looking and eventually found the Autobot medic; Ratchet, looking through some wreckage.

He quickly made his way over, hopefully this would just be a quick drop off.

Ratchet turned around at the sound of pedesteps and jerked in surprise at the sight of Soundwave with Bumblebee limp in his arms fighting the pull of recharge.

Soundwave carefully places Bumblebee on the floor next to Ratchets med-kit and backed away from them both.

Ratchet's optics are wide as he stammers, "I- you- what?"

"Bumblebee: helps cassettes. Soundwave: helped Bumblebee in return." Soundwave explained as he started to walk away with Ravage still pearched across his shoulders.

"Soundwave." Ratchet called out as he started attending to Bumblebee shoulder plating, welding it back into place.

Ratchet turned and found Soundwave gone, not even a pedeprint in the sand to show for his appearance.

"Thank you." He whispered as the soft wind blew by.

-----

Bee watching soundwave hang up on megs: *surprised Pikachu*

Soundwave carries bee to Ratchet on the battlefield hoping for a quick drop off
Ratchet pointing at him: wait that's illegal.
Soundwave: *peace hand dissolves*
******
Am I proud of this? No. But I like it enough to give it to you :3

I do hope you enjoyed and have an awesome day :3

Comments bring me to life so go ahead and drop one in :D