Because the Creative Juices are Flowing

/\/\/\/\/\/\

Makinota;

Nicnkames; Maki, Maks (pronounced Mocks), Sweetie, Fire-Lilly

Place of Birth; Northern Water Tribe, August 23 

Age; 15

Height; 5'2 avg

Bending (if any); Fire Bending, Unknown 

Affiliations; Azula, Mai, Ty Lee, Zuko, Iroh, the Gaang

Personality; Makinota tends to like things downsized. Small groups, less noise, less distractions. But, if it ever comes to it she it a very talented fighter, whether or not she wants to fight. Maki has a passion for dance, and knows she isn't the best but still does it, and even uses it to strengthen her bending forms. Though her singing is a secret best kept to herself. Kind, compassionate, and accepting, Makinota goes through her life finding a small amount of people she hates, simply because everyone has hateful qualities. Some people just show them more than others. Though she believes talking something out can often be safer than fighting, she is very quiet, simply because she never finds a place to speak. Persevering, short-tempered, and stubborn, she never gives up, and if you get her to fight, she isn't stopping until you've learned your lesson. 

Physical; Makinota has pale skin, dark auburn hair that can be seen as more of a brown with hints of red, and green eyes even though people say she has blue eyes simply becuase she's wearing blue. (I imagined her hair around her shoulder length, or shorter. Though she is still able to put it up in different styles.) She's average height, and her build isn't perfectly skinny. She's strong but it doesn't show, due to a chubby stomach most real women have but many animators coincidentally chose to leave out, because we have a uterus and men don't, so automatically there's usually a little chub there ladies. Don't feel like you're not pretty, most girls have it too.  

Clothes; Makinota varies in clothing throughout the story. Eventually, you might find her in national garments from all four kingdoms. 

-For the Fire Nation, a simple loose poet-sleeve shirt with a turtleneck collar that tucks into her pants, which are baggy and more like sweatpants, but glorified sweatpants made of nice silky fabric. They also have slits on the side of the legs for ventilation and style. 

-When in the Water Tribe, Maki normally wears skin-tight brown leggings, light brown winter boots (think Ugg boots because why not, plus that's literally what they wear), and on top a long dress-shirt-robe-thing (Kind of like Katara's and Sokka's, but with Maki's little personal flair. So maybe a little scorch mark here and there).

-Lastly, her possible Earth Kingdom outfit consists of lose short-things like the soldiers wear for war, really lose so she can move around and breathe, a skin-tight tank top, and some shoes that conveniently looks fancy bat their soles are firmer than rocks (they make good in-the-moment weapons) as a base. On top of that, we see a lovely light green kimono with yellow and pink sakura blossoms on it. It's not really expensive and fancy, but it looks nice enough to pass for upper-class. This kimono is meant to be like  youtube face reveal, and it gets thrown to the side and trampled on a lot, so it's very resilient. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\

A/N: Hellooo, this is my first story here on Wattpad, so I'm hoping you enjoy the story. If you have any ideas or grammar mistakes you catch, don't hesitate to comment, I don't mind. Bur hate comments towards me, my writing, or other readers will be taken down. Thank you!

-AyeLay