I miss you old friend.

Spider was looking up at the hospital ceiling. His labored breathing filled the empty room as he felt his head spin. He looked around his eyes widening to see Kiri next to him. She held Tuk who was looking at him with glossy eyes.

Lo'ak stood behind her with Neteyam holding him. Jake had his hand on Neteyam's shoulder and Neytiri was in the corner looking at him trying not to cry. Norm and Max we're checking the monitors sobbing quietly. Spider felt his hand shake. He hadn't seen them since he was 18 and being shipped back to earth. That was 50 years ago though. He couldn't breath as he felt tears fill his eyes.

"Please be real...I miss you all so much" he sobbed silently as he looked at the familiar faces he missed so dearly. Kiri grabbed his hand, tears spilling from her eyes "We miss you brother please come back we need you" she whispered and Tuk nodded. Spider sighed softly, his frail hand coming up to brush across Tuks face softly as he squeezed Kiris hand softly.

"You know I can't..It's my time" he mumbled looking at the family tears filling his eyes before a loud constant beep filled the room. His hands fell and he exhaled softly, his eyes fluttering shut.

A nurse rushed in and saw him lying in the hospital bed. The empty room had a cold chill to it as she looked around to see no one. She covered him with his blanket and unhooked him from the monitors "You will be missed Mr. Socorro. I'll make sure Pandora knows of this loss" she sighed looking at him before walking out looking down.

Kiri was sitting braiding her daughter's hair by the ocean with her mate Rotxo next to her. She paused tears filling her eyes softly "I'll be back ma Rotxo" she said before standing up running to Lo'ak.

She ran to him and hugged her brother tightly "What's wrong Kiri? Did something happen? If Rotxo did something so help me-" he said before Kiri cried "I felt it..Hes gone Spider he's gone" she cried "I know it I felt it he's gone Lo'ak" she sobbed freely into his arms. Lo'ak paused looking at her. He remembered his old friend who had left over 50 cycles ago.

Lo'ak felt tears fill his eyes "No..No please" he said softly hugging her tightly "Great mother please return him to us" he sobbed. They had already lost both their mother, father, and Neteyam as well as Norm and Max but now Spider.