Chapter 1- pain

(PHONE GUYS POV)
I looked up from my book when a heard a booming knock on my door. I pushed myself up and opened the door alowingn the cold wind to streak its bony fingers through my hair. My friend Vincent stood there, his eyes were red as if he was just crying, the dark circles that illuminated his bloodshot eyes were larger and more intense. His long hair was untied and it stood tangled slithering around his skinny shoulders and down his back. His voice finally broke the silence his words blowing away with the cool breeze, "I need to tell you something." He spoke his voice cracked and was tinted with a depressed worried tone. "Yes?" I asked hiding the worry from my tone even thoughbit surged through my body. "The voices they're getting worse..." He stopped and ran his hand through his tangled locks, "I'm turning myself in..." He finished. I deep pang hit my heart like a golden bullet shattering something important in my heart. "You don't have to do that!!!" I began not bothering to hide the sadness from my voice. "We could get you medication...and um um... Perfessional he-" Vincent cut me off before I could continue, "Scott you know I've tried that." He mumbled years beginning to stream down his soft gentle cheeks.
"Come in..." I offered stepping aside so he could walk in. He stepped onto my red carpet making his way over to the couch. I trudged over and plopped down next to him....why did I care so much? I couldn't hide it anymore...I loved him. We talked some more about the situation soon he was in tears again. I extended my arm and gently cupped his face wiping the tears off of his cheeks with my thumbs, slowly and softly. He gave me a weak smile his teeth glinting in the sunlight that seeped through my windows. Before I realized it he was leaning towards me his breath warming my face with a soft tingling sensation. His lips felt warm against mine, smooth like butter. I wrapped my arms around his skinny waist. He slowly pulled away, I felt disappointed as his warm lips left mine.
"S-sorry" he muttered his once purple cheeks were bright red. Without even saying anything I leaned towards him again. Grabbing a handful of his lovely hair and pulling his face towards mine. His warm lips connected to mine again, I felt sAfe...like I was home. This time I pulled back and looked into his white eyes. He smiled at me, not his psychotic smile...this smile seemed loving. He gave out a catlike purring noise that made me giggle. The happiness faded as soon as it had came, when he spoke again, "I'm turning myself in tomorrow." No one smoke after that. We both slumped down as he rested his head on my shoulder. I grabbed his hand intertwining my fingers with his, damn am I going to miss him...