Cat In A Blender...

Recently, on Twitter, a horrid video has been uploaded. About a certain cat. A cat how has been blended by their owner.

This makes my heart ache and my stomach churn about how someone could do something like this.

I'm currently sick, so I can't watch the video for I'd definitely throw up. But now every time I hear my cat meow, this comes into my mind and I subconsciously gag.

The worst part is, if I understand right, the person who posted this has been getting 100-200 followers per minute

This is utterly disgraceful. I don't know if they're just trying to keep a watch on them, but don't follow them! It'll force them to do more of this stuff, do you want that!?

If you really want to watch the video, you can find it on Twitter under the creator @scarycontent18. But don't watch it if you're squeamish.

The blender has Chinese lettering on it, so we can only assume it happened in Chine. 

Please spread the word about this, whether a message on your feed or making a book like me and LiamLovesTheJomies .

I'm allowing you to use any information that I have, as long as you give credit and/or correctly site me.

Thank you.

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN UNFORMED THAT THE MAN WHO POSTED THIS VIDEO WAS DOXED AND KILLED!