The Talk

It's a cool Monday morning, in the offices as Natasha reads the headline about her relationship with Robert.  

Natasha as I read all the headlines about my relationship with Sullivan I heard a knock. 

Kyle not right now! But instead, I saw, Herrera. I said confused

Andy Cheif. Wh-what are you doing? Aren't you going to fight I mean you're the first fire Chief and what are you leaving? I said in shock

 Natasha, I'm out and I expect you to get that  I mean what's there to get at the moment I'm still your chief so go back to 19 now!

Andy, no I said taking my jacket off I refuse to take orders from someone who isn't going to fight it wasn't that long that we were in your car I mean I didn't ask for what happened to me outside of joes. my father was about playing by the rules until he stop playing by the rules and fought so right now I'm going to sit here and wait.

Natasha, Herrera I'm tired of this

Andy, so go take a nape I mean what do you what

Natasha, I want the job and the man! But I can't have both I've turned myself into this machine for years and I come here and my guard down just an inch and this is what happens.

Andy, chief look we've all hit rock bottom and we still manage to return to the top because we fight until our last breath. I'm not saying you have to march to the city council I'm just asking you to fight I can't lose you and if I know Robert he can't bear to lose you.

Natasha, just fight huh fine Herrera you're to make a great captain. But not because of me I said leaving.

Ok guys sorry if it was short part two will be today.