WELCOME

||Character Introduction||

Inara Hussain

•22 years old•Loves her father way too much

•22 years old
•Loves her father way too much.
•Free spirited.
•Bubbly and cheerful.
•Kind.
•Hardworking and brave

Zayan Siddiqui

29 years old•Loves his family

29 years old
•Loves his family.
•He is arrogant
•Gets jealous easily
•He is very possessive

||Prologue ||

"Zayan.." She softly called him from behind and he turned around and looked at her chocolate brown orbs which were looking everywhere but at him .

He took slow steps towards her and lifted her chin with his index finger.

"Hmm?"he asked while making her look in his eyes . Her cheeks were covered with a pink blush . She was always flustered like this and Zayan loved every bit of it.

"What are we to each other ?" She asked . Although they have been married, the marriage was under such circumstances that she never got to understand what Zayan's feeling towards her is ? and if he actually considers her as a wife ?

"Don't you think it's a question which you should answer" Zayan asked back and she stayed silent.

"I...I don't know"She said while taking a deep breath to control her nervousness.

"I don't know what I am to you Inara and how you feel about me ...but for me ? You are my life . You are half of my soul . Just as the poets say" Zayan confessed making Inara's heart pound hardly against her ribs.

"Where is Inara?" The mafia leader's dangerous voice brought Inara out of her daydreams.

"Ma'am is in her room" she heard the guard inform Zayan and the voice of his footsteps echoed through the hallway , scaring her .

She loved Zayan but unfortunately he didn't. Atleast not until now .

"Inara..." He called his wife out in a dangerous voice which only indicated how angry he was . Inara just turned around while biting her bottom lip out of nervousness. She knew she screwed up really bad.

"Repeat" he ordered.

"Repeat what?"Inara asked while pretending to be clueless.

"Repeat what you said to Zara and stop pretending to be so fucking clueless everytime" Zayan angrily uttered those words with a scowl on his face as he stared deep in the eyes of his wife.

"I–" She started.

"You ?" Zayan asked with a raised eyebrow while staring at her in anger.

"I softly advised her to not go out in the sun... because due to excessive heat the plastic melts" She mumbled while staring into Zayan's eyes and the mafia boss didn't take a single second and put the gun under her chin .

"Zayan...gun plea-se drop the gun"  Inara requested, scared of the object , which was held loaded against her chin.

"First . Drop this bloody attitude of yours" Zayan told her and she nodded scared of her husband and took a sign in relief after Zayan stormed out.

She wished that Zayan turns out sweet just in the way , she imagined her to be.

______________________________________

-Hello everyone! This book is in English and deals with the mention of mature topics which might not be the cup of tea for everyone .

-It's entirely fictional and doesn't represent any living or dead person .

-Please vote on each chapter , as I have really put effort into writing this book .

- Your views and comments are highly appreciated ! But nonetheless I understand not everyone is comfortable in commenting while reading and that's fine for me too ❤️ .

-(please I am writing this on 30 July 2023 which means I am currently in the middle of writing this book . I have written around 20 chapters) It is a slowburn (maybe , because the chemistry takes time to build . I wanted the love angle to seem natural rather than just forced).

-Regular updates !

______________________________________

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺 𝗍𝗋𝗒 ! 𝖧𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 !
______________________________________