𝖀𝖓𝖔

Sofia Sancho pov:
Santiago Bernabeu, Madrid Spain
Friday 14:35(A.M.)

I was currently at practise fooling around with Jada and Vinicius when coach called the team over. "So guys for the next exercise we are going to play a little match" Jada and I looked over at each other with a smirk until coach said that he would be making the teams.

"Team one contains: Vinicius, Sancho, Modric, Gomez and Louis. Team two contains: Benzema, Jada, Rodrygo, Lavis and Omari"

the match finished with 2-2 on the scoreboard. So we decided on penalty's and my team won. After the practise Jada and I made our way home and chilled a bit when I got an incoming Facetime call from The one and only Jadon Sancho, our dear brother.

"What you want Jadon" I said rolling my eyes playfully. "So man can't get a 'hey how are you dear brother" he said fake hurte. "No" Jada and I said in sync. "Wow you guys now ganging up on me I see how it is" and with that we busted out laughing.

"Nahh but for real tho how are you and how is your injury going?" I asked. "Yeah everything is going alright I miss playing tho." "HA THAT SUCKS" Jada yelled making me laugh and Jadon mug us.

The three of us fooled around for a good hour when he had to go. "I will talk to you guys later aight?" "Alright love you" "love you guys too" and with that he hung up. I'm not going to lie but I'm going to miss that rat.

"So what are we going to do?" Jada asked. "Err I don't know wait doesn't Barca has a friendly game today?" Yeah Jada, Jadon and I grew up as big Barcelona fans. It kind of feels like betraying my inner fan by playing for Real.

"Oh yeah you right" and with that she turned on the match and we watched the match. The match was kind of boring until Barca had finally scored. Balde made a beautiful assist and Fati finished it by scoring.

"Wow those guys are good man" "they are" I said agreeing with her. the match soon ended 1-0 for Barca.

"Oi should I see if Rodrygo and Vinicius are free to do something?" Jada asked. I nodded not really paying attention. A couple seconds later I heard my phone ping indicating that I had a notification. When I looked who it was I saw that Jada had messaged the groupchat.

The Real Royals👑

Vinicius – Shawn the Sheep🐑
Rodrygo – Brazilian Babyface
🐣🍼
Jada – BitchFace
🙄
Sofia – HoodBitch
🥊

BitchFace🙄: First of all what's up with the name. And second of all who down to hang?

Shawn the Sheep🐑: Shawn the Sheep really? And I'm down.

Brazilian Babyface🐣🍼: I don't even have a babyface tf?! and I'm down too.

Chile Anyways, What we doing tho?

Brazilian Babyface🐣🍼: Let's go out eat something and watch a movie or sum.

Ouuu yeah let's do that.
BitchFace🙄& Shawn the Sheep🐑 liked this message

Shawn the Sheep🐑: Alright see you guys in 20.
Read 16:25P.M.

I connected my phone to the Bluetooth and blasted Fake Love by Drake. I just had to get dressed and do my hair as I already showered when I got home from practise. I wore a crème coloured cargo, White hoodie, a fisher jacket pared with my Jordan 4's pure money. I did my hair in a smooth half up half down and I was ready to go.

I grabbed my phone, cards, cash and my keys. As I walked downstairs I saw Jada wearing some grey joggers and a slate blue t-shirt combined with her Jordan x Dior. When we made sure we had everything we messaged the guys letting them know we were on our way. Jada connected her phone to the aux and I drove to the guys houses.

~Time skip~

We just picked up the guys and we we're on our way to the restaurant when 24k magic by Bruno Mars started playing. Jada and I looked at each other and started to sing.

"TONIIIIIIGHTT I JUST WANT TO TAKE YOU HIIIIGHERRRR THROW YOUR HANDS UP IN THE SKYYYY LET'S SET THIS PARTY OFF RIIIGHT" we sung. "PLAYERS" Vinicius and Rodrygo yelled.

Vinicius and Rodrygo started to record us as we were singing and dancing. "PUT YOUR PINKY RINGS UP TO THE MOON" Jada and I sung again. "GIRLS, WHAT YA'LL TRYNA DO" Vinicius and Rodrygo sung.

"24-KARAT MAGIC IN THE AIIIIIRRRRR. HEAD TO TOE SO PLAYER. LOOK OUT" the four of us sung while I grabbed my chain at the 24-karat part. The next part was my part.

"POP-POP IT'S SHOW TIME, SHOW TIME. GUESS WHO IS BACK AGAIN? OH, THEY DON'T KNOW? OH, THEY DON'T KNOW? I BET THEY KNOW AS SOON AS WE WALK IN. WEARING CUBAN LINKS, DESIGNER MINKS. INGLEWOODS FINEST SHOES. DON'T LOOK TO HARD MIGHT HURT YOURSELF. KNOWN TO GIVE THE COLOR RED TO BLUES. WOO SHIT"

We kept on singing it all. Vinicius made sure to film my part and posted it on his Instagram story. When the second verse came up I recorded myself and started to sing.

"SECOND VERSE FOR THE HUSTLERS, GANSTERS, BAD BITCHES" I said while pointing at Jada and myself. "AND OUR UGLY ASS FRIENDS" I said pointing at Vinicius and Rodrygo. Earning a slap against the back of my head. I stopped recording and posted the video to my Instagram story with the caption. The Bad Bitches with their ugly ass friends. And tagging Vinicius, Rodrygo and Jada.

After a couple of minutes we arrived at the restaurant. Everyone put their sunglasses on and walked out the car. As soon as we walked in people started to stare. A couple of kids came running to us asking us for pictures and to sign their shirts. After everyone left us again we could finally sit down and eat. Don't get me wrong we love our fans but sometimes we just want some time for ourselves.

Omniscient pov:

After everyone finished eating Rodrygo insisted to pay and they left. They just decided to take little walk and eat some ice cream. After they took a walk Jada and Sofia dropped their friends off and went home.

The sisters just sat down chilling on the couch listening to music until they fell asleep.

welcome to the first chapter of Slide one of the first ansu fati book to exist 

hoped u enjoyed reading dont forget to vote x

~sbx