Information on my OC

Name: Zeriah, now known as Astra to the Humans.

Nicknames: Snowflake (Kaeya), Darchon (Xiao), Annoyance (Also Xiao lol), My Star (Zhongli), Darkness incarnite (Guizhong), Astra-San (Aether & Lumine), Flame Weilder (Paimon).

Gender: Female

Role: Archon of Darkness

Age: 6000+

Eye color: A reddish Magenta.

Hair color/length: White, and her hair is about 3' (feet) long.

body type:

Height: 5' 8"

Style: (the cover photo)

The colors are Black, red and Purple

Birthday: January 22nd

Favorite thing: Crystals

Favorite animal(s): Dragons, Foxes (Regular and nine tailed), and Phoenix's.

Relationships:

                    Friends:
                                 - Kaeya
                                 - Xiao
                                 - Lumine
                                 - Aether
                                 - Paimon

                    Love interest(s?):
                                 - Zhongli
                                 - Kaeya (Maybe)
                                 - Jean (Another Maybe)

Vision: Darkness: with her darkness vision she can do many things that the other Archons can, she can revive the dead, she can heal immortal wounds, she can break curses and give curses, she can also control a Black flame, which she can change to electricity, or a ball of pure Dark energy.

Weapon: Scythe. She weilds her scythe as if she is a bringer of death, her skill with this weapon is unmatched.

Personality: Known to be a kind Archon, she helps whoever is in need no matter the danger or circumstances. She is also very stubborn and has a very short temper. Once provoked she is a force to be rekoned with as when angered she becomes as fast as light when disposing of those who have wronged her or the people she loves.

Now that you know a bit about her I can now start her backstory :)