"The beach" F.B

SONGS TO USE FOR THIS CHAPTER "Lay all your love on me" Mamma-mia!/ABBA

WE WERE at my best friend Finneys house (Something about me is that i've always had a crush on Finney

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

WE WERE at my best friend Finneys house (Something about me is that i've always had a crush on Finney. He is so cute and smart but i think he likes Donna...) watching some cartoons until Gwen suggested we went to beach. Of course we all said yes. Me, Bruce, Donna, Gwen, Finney, Robin, Billy and Griffin all went to the beach. First we all went to our own individual houses to change and pack.

-TIME SKIP-

I WAS finished changing.

(this is the fit, you can change it if you want)I walked out of my house, I was wearing a top from brandy with some white shorts to match, with a blue bikini set underneath

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(this is the fit, you can change it if you want)
I walked out of my house, I was wearing a top from brandy with some white shorts to match, with a blue bikini set underneath. My tote bag had my water bottle, some sunglasses, a little snack incase i get hungry and a blue flower claw clip for my hair when it got windy or i just wanted to put it up.

- TIME SKIP -

WE ALL met up at the beach close to my grandparents house. I was the first one there so i just went to my grandparents house whilst waiting because i didn't want to get bored.

My grandparents house was a bit old but in really good condition, and was atleast 10x bigger than any other house i have even been at

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

My grandparents house was a bit old but in really good condition, and was atleast 10x bigger than any other house i have even been at. It was really nice to see my grandparents when i walked into their house.
I waited for a little until i saw the others arrive.
I ran out to where the others were, and took off my clothes that i were wearing over my bikini.

I could feel someone staring at me, but i just ignored it. "Hey y/n!" Donna said running up to me and hugging me, and Gwen joined the hug a few seconds later. "Heyyy!" I replied. "Y/n i think Finney is looking at you.." Gwen said just   loud enough for me and Donna to hear her. I looked over to finney and saw him looking at me, but as soon as he saw me looking at him he looked away slightly blushing.

- TIME SKIP -

WE ALL were in the sea splashing water at each other and doing a few other water activities. "Guys wanna grab a snack? My grandparents live just over there?" I said pointing to my grandparents house "THATS THEIR HOUSE?!" i heard Bruce ask. "Yes why?" I answered "ITS SO BIG!!" He said. I just laughed a bit and walked into the house and came back minutes later to only see Finney there. I was really confused and looked around for the others. "Where are the others?" I asked "Ugh i'm going to regret this..." I heard Finney mumble as he walked closer to me. I looked at him confused. "Wha-." I was about to say something but just then Finney kissed me. I was shocked, and had butterflies in my stomach. MY CRUSH JUST KISSED ME?! after a few seconds i closed my eyes and kissed him back. He then pulled away. I looked at him confused. "You don't know how long i've wanted to do that Y/n.." He said before kissing me again.

(SANDRA SPEAKS)
SORRY THIS IS SHORT ITS ALL I CAME UP WITH, AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THIS TOOK LONGER TO WRITE THEN IT TAKES TO READ😭