Bro Have You Seen These New T A T T O O S

"Killua, this is not the right way to get there,"

"It's the only way," not bothering to look back as he skateboarded ahead.

Mitsu frowned, "Can't we just go there normally?"

"What do you mean, normal?" Killua asked, continuing to skate away, with Mitsu chasing after him.

Passersby had different reactions - some were dumbfounded, while others saw it as two children playing around. But it was clear that this was not a game. Killua, with his white hair, was skating at high speed, while Mitsu was running after him, shouting something.

Mitsu always took a long time to get ready, fussing over small details like chipped nails and hair that had to be just right. Killua had grown impatient and decided to leave without her, resulting in their current situation.

"What's taking you so long? We're going to the hunter exam, not a fashion show!" he had snapped at her earlier.

Staying in adjacent hotel rooms, Killua had no idea that the girl he had agreed to travel with would be so high-maintenance.

"You are so rude." She huffed. "Just slow down Killua!"

Killua hopped off his skateboard and kicked it up, declaring, "We're here!" He peered into the small restaurant, which looked like any other ordinary eatery. It was difficult to imagine that this was where the participants for the exam would gather.

But the girl he was with was not ready yet. "Ugh, I'm still not ready!" she complained, panting from all the running.

"We're here now, so let's go in," Killua responded, looking down at the exhausted girl. The owner of the restaurant, who was busy cooking breakfast for his customers, welcomed the two children.

"What can I get for you?" he asked.

Killua's face fell as he realized he had forgotten the password to order. "Ah, I forgot," he said, annoyed with himself. He turned to the girl and asked her for the password.

She grumbled, clearly not pleased with the situation. "Steak combo. Grilled thoroughly over low flame," she muttered in a monotonous tone. She desperately needed a mirror to fix her appearance.

"Coming right up," the man replied, stirring his pan.

With that, Killua dragged the girl into the restaurant. As a women guided them to into a small room. The decor of the room was simple with only a round table In the middle surrounded by a total of three chairs.

The woman said her goodbyes and closed the door, leaving the two children alone in the room to await further instructions. As the room began to move continuously downward, a small box on top of the door lit up, indicating the floor they were on.

Killua trudged over to the round table, where he laid his skateboard on two chairs. He flopped down onto one of the seats and propped his feet up on the last available chair. The descent shouldn't take too long, so they just had to wait for a little while.

"Dude, I need to sit somewhere," Mitsu complained, looking around the room for a chair.

"The floor's right there," Killua replied, unfazed by her request.

"Hey i deserve to sit in a chair! I had to run that long distance while you got to skate here!" she retorted.

"It was only a mile," Killua teased, a small smile forming on his lips.

Mitsu squinted her eyes at Killua, clearly annoyed. She grumbled curses under her breath as she pushed his skateboard off the chair and took its place as she sat on it.