Bulima - part one

You had always been intrigued by the stories of Hill Valley, the small town where you had grown up. It was a place where time seemed to stand still, where people went about their daily routines without ever really changing. But there was one person who always stood out from the crowd: Marty McFly.

Ever since you were young, you had heard stories about the boy who was always getting into trouble. He was constantly pushing boundaries and taking risks, and there was something about him that drew you in. You had always admired his bravery and his willingness to defy the norms of society.

As you grew older, you found yourself thinking more and more about Marty. You wondered what his life was like, what made him tick, and why he was so different from everyone else in town. You longed to get to know him, but you were too shy to approach him.

One night, you found yourself at a party with some friends. You were feeling a little nervous and out of place, so you decided to drink a little bit to relax. But before you knew it, you had downed several drinks in quick succession. You felt yourself getting dizzy and disoriented, and you knew that you had had too much to drink.

As you stumbled out of the party, you saw Marty standing outside, leaning against a wall. He looked up when he saw you and grinned.

"Hey, (Y/N)! What are you doing out here?"

"I don't feel so good," you slurred, feeling embarrassed.

Marty looked concerned. "Are you okay? Do you need me to take you home?"

You nodded, feeling grateful for his kindness. He helped you into his car and drove you to your house, making sure that you got inside safely.

The next day, you woke up with a pounding headache and a sense of shame. You knew that you had made a fool of yourself at the party, and you felt like you had let yourself down.

But then you heard a knock on your door. It was Marty, holding a bouquet of flowers.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay," he said, smiling.

You felt a surge of gratitude and affection for him. "Thanks, Marty. That means a lot."

Over the next few weeks, you found yourself spending more and more time with Marty. You would go on adventures together, exploring the town and discovering new places. You would talk for hours about everything under the sun, and you felt like you had finally found someone who understood.