Truth Or Dare

Strap in this is a long one
Tw- non-con
        Transphobia
--------------------------------------------------------
Tommy had convinced his parents to let him stay with Dream in florida. Tommy and Dream have been streaming all day.  Now they are settling down and say on the couch just relaxing

(also trans Tommy<3)

----------------

Dream grins down at Tommy as they sit on his couch in his house. “Hey Tommy wanna play a game?” He asks seemingly innocently with lustful eyes towards Tommy. Tommy smiles innocently as he looks over to Dream "Of course what game do you wanna play?" He said his voice friendly and his tone playful. Dream smirks down at Tommy “Well we could play truth or dare! What do you think?” his smile gets wider, his face blushing slightly at the thought of what he could make Tommy do. "I would love to play truth or dare. I am so good at truth and dare. I'm gonna win and you are going to lose." Tommy said confidently as he grinned using his thumb to point to himself. His eyes turned to Dream and smiled Dream laughs softly and nods “Alright then! Truth or dare it is!” he says excitedly as he sits back against the couch, crossing his legs.

Tommy laughed softly with Dream before excitedly rocking and turing his body towards Dream. "Truth or dare Dream? " He asked excitedly every word having some sort of energy behind it. Dream chuckles softly and shakes his head “Okay fine, truth! Go ahead. Ask away!” he says jokingly as he puts his hands up and waits for Tommy to ask something. "Oh you are so boring. ummm what is your least favourite animal?" Tommy asked as he tilted his head like a small puppy, so much innonce in his questions and body language. Tommy smiled waiting for an answer. Dream thinks for a moment before answering. “A dog...they bark too much and always have to go outside. Plus, I hate dogs. They smell bad and their fur makes me itch.” he shrugs “What about you? What's your least favorite animal?”
"You are my least favourite animal." Tommy joked as he scrunched his face up pretending to not like Dream before completely dropping the act and smiling happily again. "Okay okay now ask me truth or dare so I can win"

Dream smiles widely as he leans forward on the couch “Fine! Truth or dare it is! Your choice!” he says excitedly. "Dare! I'm not a wimp!" Tommy said excitedly probably becoming louder than he needed to be. He leaned forwards into Dream excitedly. Dream grins as he sees this “Alright! Alright! I get it already! So let's do this! Dare!” he says excitedly as he takes Tommy's hand and stands up from the couch “I dare you to kiss me right here and now!”

Tommy looks slightly shocked at the dare before he let out. "eww no I'm not going to kiss you! That's gross Dream because you are older."  Tommy furrowed his eyebrows in displeasement and got up now uncomfortable with the situation he was put in. The older tugs the younger back down on the couch “Aw come on! You're just being shy! It's not that bad! Just try it once! Please?” he asks, looking up at him expectantly. "No Dream! I'm not gonna try it that is just weird! Just let go of me!" Tommy yelled as he tried to pull away with a helpless grunt. He wanted to be pulled free and didn't want to kiss Dream at all. He let out a small panicked breath. Dream grabs onto him tightly as he pulls him close to him. “Why not?!” he asked angrily as he looked into his eyes. “Don’t tell me you don’t wanna! Don’t lie to me!” he demanded as he glared into Tommy's eyes. "What the fuck man! Get off! I don't want to kiss you!" Tommy yelled kicking out angrily and he tried to struggle away from Dream put he was just brought closer. Tears welled up in his eyes and he brokenly shouted. “If you won’t give in… I will have my way with you! Do you understand?!” he threatened as he pushed Tommy back against the couch and pinned him there with his body.

Tommy saw no other choice, he was pinned and threatened he sobbed as he their lips together. The kiss Tommy gave was nothing more then a peck, their lips touching for a second before Tommy pulled back out of disgust. Dream laughed darkly as the teen broke the kiss. “See what I mean? Now why did you do that? Why wouldn’t you just kiss me like that? This isn’t fair! I know how much you love me and yet you still refused to kiss me!" The younger's bottom lip quivered as he listened to Dream, his body still pinned to the couch. "I did it. I kissed you now can you let go of me?!" Tommy asked this time his voice was soft and submissive. He fought back the sobs at the bottom of his throat with a desperate breath.