Part I

Part I - The Priory
(Artwork and Appendix)

This is a glimpse of The Rift that parts the Red and White desert and disappears when reaching the walls of The Priory

In the background is The Land of The Mountain Clans and Quomared sky with its three moons.

World map:

Quomared: name of the biggest realm on the continent

Miayatma: the capital city of Quomared, also called the city of the hundred lakes.

The Independent Realm of Tajir: a republic-like state that reunites four big city-states known for their economic power.

The Land of the Mountain Clans called Harkalsu (Harq Alsukhur in Tanee): there is no precise delimitation between The Realm of Quomared and the land of the mountain clans, the clans living sometimes nomadic, dissipated among the valleys and plateaus between the mountains. There isn't much knowledge about how their society is organized since they tend to kill any foreigner that trespasses into the mountain land.

The White Desert: a white-sanded desert, as the name suggests, that borders the granite mountains and the luxuriant forests of the realm.

The Priory of the White Stones: A home for orphan girls that have magic-bearing ancestors, caged by The White Desert, The Red Desert, The Rift, and the grey mountain walls.

The Red Desert: a red-sanded desert, more dangerous than the white one, because of the wild creatures that loom in it.

The Rift: a deep abyss between the two deserts with unknown origin.

Ile of Milth: vassal state to the realm of Quomared, home to mostly samak.

Alsayid: First lord of the court, right hand of the king, and first mage of the realm.

Cue(s): Inhabitants of The White and Red Desert.

Quor(s): Giant snakes that are ridden in the desert.

Quita: humanoid race with ears topped with fur and split pupils.

Quizm: humanoid race, with pointy ears, predominantly slender and willowy.

Midrib: humanoid race with red or pink irises.

Ghazal: humanoid race, bearing horns on their foreheads, known for their delicate features.

Manab: humanoid race, displaying known human features.

Samak: humanoid race with skin tinted blue, gray or green and three parallel cuts on the sides of their necks resembling gills. Some of them can breathe underwater.

_____________________________________

All art in this book is made by me, no AI, just using hands 😂. If you wanna copy it or use it I will be actually flattered, just let me know. Cheers.