PREFACE | LOVE ME

ambercosmos
LOVE ME
[DESPISE ME]

I LOVE YOU PLEASE HUMILATE ME
ITOSHI SAE

ITOSHI SAE
I want to kiss her so bad till her lips bleed

L/N Y/N

Love is the most twisted curse of all

+

"No, this can't be" she grumbled as she ran for her very dear life. The situation was very tricky. She can't go home or anywhere else, the only choice was escape far away. Her long violate hair had become a mess and her skin went pale. Her feets began to pain but she couldn't care less about it.

The nightmare about him hunts her every night. She did everything she could yet she failed to escape him. The road she was running of to was endless as if it doesn't have any end to be precise good end.

Only if she killed them sooner it wouldn't be so twisted. Alas! She wouldn't have met him.

+

"Run my wife run, you deafeated me last time but not this time. If you escape in hell, I will follow even there. At any cost you are mine and I am yours" The man rejoiced with smirk playing on his lips.

"Let her run for the time being" He ordered his men. He looked at her apartment. He went towards her bedroom which lingered with her scent. He took the photo frame which had her teen smiling face.

I wish you would smile the same for me.
He sighed.

+

Theme: kick back [chainsaw man]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love you, please humilate me
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬I love you, please humilate me▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

LOVE ME
ON-GOING

ITOSHI SERIES

+ The story is very twisted and toxic.
+ The character are crazy and alot insane.
+ Yandere theme, possessive behaviour, kiddnapping, prisoning, gore, unhealthy relationship.
+ I don't support this themes, it is solely for entertainment purposes.
+ The preface is confusing but wait for upcoming chapter, patience is the key.
+ Don't hesitate to ask questions.

To Be Continue |