A little something from about 2019 me

One summer day, Aria Black, daughter of Sirius Black, from the noble house of Black, at the age of 15, sat in the kitchen with a cup of tea. Suddenly hearing a knock at the door, Aria grabbed her wand from the counter and went to the door. She opened it with her wand raised and ready to attack if needed. Aria found herself face to face with her father, who she hasn't seen since she was three. He looked torn and beaten after just escaping Azkaban prison.
      "What do you want?" Aria demanded coldly.
"Let me in and we can talk, but please, not in front of the muggles." Sirius answered back slightly pleading with his only child.
Aria then led her father into the kitchen and got him a cuppa and let him explain the whole story from his perspective.
"So," Aria began, "you're telling me that Peter Pettigrew is still alive and betrayed the Potter's and you wanted revenge and went after Peter and got falsely accused of a crime you didn't commit?"
"That would be correct," her father answered.
"And on top of that, you think that Harry's best friend, Ron Weasley, who just so happens to have a pet rat, who he's had for twelve years, is Peter?" she asked.
"As many times as I've seen Peter shift, I'm positive that it's him." Sirius replied in an earnest manner..
After a couple hours of catching up there was a pattern of knocks on the door that sounded like a code of some sort, signaling that it was Remus Lupin, Aria's godfather. When Aria opened the door for Remus they immediately greeted each other with a hug.
"How was the night?" Aria asked her godfather.
"It was rough, but I'm doing well," he replied. You see, Remus was bitten at the age of four, by Fenrir Greyback and it turned Remus into a werewolf. However, last night was a full moon. As Aria was talking with Remus in the hall, Sirius walked out of the kitchen to see what was taking his daughter so long, and found her talking with his old friend.
"Oh! Before I forget, Remus," Aria started, "how would you like to see an old friend of yours?"
"It depends on who," Remus replied.
"Remus, old friend, hear me out, I'm innocent and Peter is still alive," stated Sirius.
"How is that possible? You killed Peter along with twelve muggles!" Remus exclaimed.
"It was Peter who did it, Remus, my dad is innocent and he was wrongly imprisoned without a fair trial." Aria said.
After clearing things up between the two Blacks and Lupin, Aria looked up at the clock and it read 4pm. Aria shot up from her seat on the couch in the living room, where they ended up sitting on, and went to her room to pack. She was muttering to herself about being late and how Mrs. Weasley would fuss over why she was late when there was a 'killer on the loose'. For the last part of the summer, Aria was staying with the Weasley's, like she usually does. This year she was staying with them at the Leaky Cauldron and she knew they were waiting on her.