CHAPTER 93

Remembering all my memories but it was real Michirou's memories and I'm her now.

I remember the memory where my brother Yuichiro died and we almost died too, and just wake up from Master's house

We trained until we vomit a blood ,Muichiro thought me a mist breathing despite having a small body as I fast learner.

We became a hashira just in two months and we welcomed by oyakata-sama.

I take few missions as I accomplished them, but I was being selfish. When I met a two siblings. The house I saw from my mission.

I didn't think to come back to demon slayer corp even to my brother Muichiro. I met the two siblings by saving them from the demon,

' Kazumi'

' Kazuya'

They just a kid like me, they don't know how to fight but I do. They know how to be happy when they're sad but I don't.

Instead saving some people from demons, instead taking a mission and came back to corps. I stayed with them.

I was helping the villagers as I came up with my idea. I was planning to come back to corp and take them with me. I told them it was too dangerous but they still agreed with me.

I bet my brother miss me, as I look up in the night sky. I saw my crow and land in front of me. Saying that I should come back because Master is looking for me.

As we continue the plan. Kazuya, Kazumi', and I leave in morning as my crow leading the way.

As we continue to walk. It's getting dark as we find a place where we can stay at night.
We found a small inn where we entered and of course it was empty, no person in inside

As I lock the door, I told them to sleep so we can leave at morning. As I sleeping and my katana was side of me.

As I stratle and woke up by The three demon just destroyed the door and injured the siblings, wants them to devour

' Rare blood'

They said as they craving it so crazily. The siblings are injured as they losing a lot of blood

I stare at them in horror as my horrible trauma was repeating inside of my head, how my brother died in front of me, he was laying in pool of blood

They told me to run to save my life. Instead of running from fear, I was very angry as I unsheathed my katana and cut their hands.

The demon told me to get a way since they want to eat the siblings who have a ' rare blood ' but I was too merciless that I cut them in pieces before I cut their head.

I was soak in the blood. My small body was approaching the siblings who's dying. I stare them with my dull eyes not knowing what to say .

They said, " you're so great Michirou I didn't know you can be so cool like that"

" We are so great to met you, you're so nice too us"

But I wasn't nice at all. They think of me was very wrong, I was so selfish fool.

" Here Michirou have this"

Kazuya gave me a keychain moon crescent and blue flower

I look at him in confused as I see their eyes was about to close

" Good luck to your next journey, Michirou"

They said as I saw their last smile on their faces. Sorry it's my fault. No, they choose to die like this. No it's was my fault from bringing them into this. They don't deserve this.

As I make a grave for them, I left in the place as I let my feet to lead me somewhere I didn't know. I was in too deep thoughts.
I want to go back, I want to stay with my brother Muichiro. But the incident affect me so much. I'm so pather and weak. I didn't even to save them.

Why I become a hashira if I can't even save them?

I just found myself in the mountains as I didn't know why my feel lead me here.
I didn't wear my uniform, I forgot my katana in inn.  The only thing I have now is the keychain and the blue flower as I hide the keychain in my kimono and let the flower touch my wound. My head was bleeding I didn't know where'd I get that and I just fainted there

LIFE IS CHANGING, THE TIME WAS SO FAST. THE MEMORIES BECOME A HISTORY. TODAY WILL BE A PRESENT AS A GIFT.

I WANT A PEACEFUL MIND AS IF LIKE I'M FLOATING. I DON'T WANT TO FEEL PAIN LIKE NOTHING HAPPENING.

I WANT TO FEEL A LIFE LIKE I'M FLYING. BEING WITH YOU IS JUST TEMPORARY.
LIFE IS BEING WORST. I JUST FEEL IT .

I'M SO SORRY, I'M CHANGING WITHOUT KNOWING. LIFE IS SO DIFFICULT TO HANDLE WITH ME.

I HOPE EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE LIKE EVERYTHING HAVE A GOAL. LIFE IS UNBELIEVABLE.

I'M AWAKE BUT I'M LIVING IN THE MEMORIES