shower time

A/N: Before starting, I just wanted to let y'all know that my first language isn't english so I apologize in advance for any mistakes, if you find them please do let me know. Also, some of these oneshots might involve wlw so if you're homophobic you can fuck right off.
I hope you guys enjoy this.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Right now, I found myself in an unexpected situation. I never thought this would happen but here we are.

Today, I ran away with a random person from my class. If you asked my why I did it, I wouldn't be able to tell you either...I guess I just wanted to get away from everything.
"It's getting dark." River said, looking at the sky as the sun set behind the buildings of the busy city "we should find a place to spend the night."

"I know a hotel where we could stay, it's a good place to lay low and it's cheap." I suggest, the images of that place coming back to me as I remembered the first time I was there.

"Alright, lead the way then." He says, holding my hand to not get lost in the crowd as I start walking towards our destination.

Once we finally reach the hotel, we make our way inside to get a room for the both of us. The cheapest room was the one with only one bed, but that wouldn't be an issue.

Opening the door to the room, the sight of it makes him groan in slight disappointment "It really does look cheap."

"Were you expecting a fancy room for so cheap?" I ask

"Honestly, no. But I did hope it'd look better."

He wasn't wrong, this small room's wallpaper was quite horrid and the bed was also not big enough for two people to sleep comfortably. Peaking into the bathroom, you could see that this place had seen better days. If you were quiet enough you could even hear other residents of the hotel having sex. But at least the place was clean, at the end of the day that's all that matters.

"Well, what do we do now?" He asks, turning to me with his piercing gaze.

"We should lay low for now, at least until the searches for us get less relentless. We can think of what to do with our lives later." I respond, walking up to the bed and setting my backpack down. There's really not much you can do when you're hiding from everyone, especially with nowadays' technology, there are cameras everywhere.

"No" I hear him say from behind me. "I mean, what do you want to do right now?" He finishes, his hands slithering to my waist and his face so close to me I can feel his breath hit my face.

"We should take a shower first." I say, turning around to face him. His sharp features gleaming with the dim light of the room. "We've been walking all day." From the look in his eyes, he understood what I really meant by that.

"You mean, a shower together?" He asks, a suggestive smile spreading on his face.

"If you don't want to it's fine, I won't push it." I reply, smiling at him and then turning around to start unpacking my things.

"Well..." He drags out his sentence "I guess a shower with you is always better than a shower by myself." He says, I turn around once again and there's a hint of a devious smile on his lips.

"Let's go then." I finally say.

We make our way to the bathroom and, once there, start taking our clothes off.

My back is turned to him the whole time but I can feel his eyes lingering on my nearly naked body, all that I'm wearing now is my thong (bad choice of underwear if you're running away, by the way) and my bra.
Knowing that he's looking at me sends waves of excitement through my body which makes me more eager for his touch.