Chapter 45

Removing her heels, she opened the door and aimed for his head. 

"The fuck!" Rishav immediately bent down seeing the flying object come his way.

"Ohh its just begun" She threw the other heel which went past him to the table. Rishav ran behind the table to hide but Kaira was not in the mood to stop. Taking the paperweight from the table she aimed properly.

"What the fuck is this behavior Kaira?" He said running from her.

"Exactly my question Rishav. You hid things from me. Am angry at you" Removing the overcoat she threw it on the table and picked up the fallen heel again to hit him.

"And am sorry for it. Calm down K" Rishav caught her heel in his hands. She made a ball out of her overcoat and threw at him which he again caught.

"Why should I calm down, huh? Tell me why should I calm down? I don't want to calm down. You say you love me but do you? You are very bad at keeping promises" She looked around to find something to hit him but found nothing.

"Ohh" Rishav came out of hiding seeing he was finally safe as she ran out of weapons.

"Ohh...Just ohh. Fuck you Rish! Am angry and you're supposed to do something so am no longer angry. but no you just do your 'ohh'. Fuck you" Pointing her middle finger at him, she walked to him with an angry expression. Rishav took a step behind and covered his face thinking she might throw something new. Instead she simply snatched her heels from his hands and wore them giving him a sarcastic smile. 

She was to walk away but Rishav stopped her by wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"I don't know how to apologize to you K. I am scared that no matter what I do, you will not forgive me" He said dropping his head to her shoulder as she looked ahead angry folding her hands at her chest.

"I've said it once and I'll say it again, I forgive you for what happened in the past. I forgive you for all those words you said to me. I forgive you because I know your hands were tied too. But.. I don't have a reason to forgive you for the way you married me" She said with an angry pout.

"I..Kaira... I" He explained her everything about the will their fathers had made. By the time he finished she looked at him with wide eyes and fisted her hands.

"I so hate you now Rishav. You've been hiding things from me. How do you expect me to trust you? I can't do this" She shook her head at him and left from the place and went to her apartment tired at the new revelations.

"Why can't this end god?" She checked her fridge to know there wasn't a single grain of food. Sighing tiredly, she bought the necessaties of the day from a shop and returned to the apartment.

While Rishav on the other hand, tried alot to work but at the end gave up. He wanted to follow her but couldn't find himself going after her.

"Why did you write all the love life problems in my life?" He said staring at the ceiling of his cabin. He remained in his cabin trying to get some work done. Knowing he couldn't go on like that he decided to do something.

He ringed Kaira.

"Home at 6" Saying that he cut the call, letting her be desperate as to why he was calling like she did earlier to him. Kaira who was simply lying down on the sofa with 0 idea of what to do next was shocked at his order. She checked the time to find it was 5:30 already. Knowing it would take her some time to find a auto, she straightened her dress and locked her apartment.

She reached the palace to find almost everyone in the hall. With slow steps she tried looking for Rishav. 

"Kayu" She heard the voice for which she yearned for years. She turned behind ever so slowly to find her mother and her father standing beside each other.