𝒔𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔

I approached her to ask for a favor..."Do you have an extra pencil? I lost mine""O-of c-course" She stutters.She tries to give the pencil to me but she drops it and it falls to the ground. I see tears falling down her eyes when she saw the pencil fell.

"It's okay" I comfort her, "Accidents happen, I understand. Here, let me get it for you"I pick up the pencil and say "Don't worry, it's alright""I'm sorry" she blushes, "I ju-just get so clumsy s-sometimes"She looks away down at the floor, "I'm emba-barrassed and I feel like I let y-you down. I... I want to show you that I'm careful and considerate, but there are times where I can't control my cl-clumsiness." 

"Aww... no need to cry. It's alright. Like I said, accidents happen." I pats your head with a comforting smile. "How about we become friends? It's always nice to meet new people." I pulled out my hand for you to shake "REALLY!?" "your face looks red like a tomato" I looked at you with a sheepish grin and I see you blush more

 "a-anyways... we're not properly introduced yet. My name is Aquamarine Hoshino, but you can call me Aqua if you want. What's yours?" "Uh-uhm you see I... I lack social skills i-is it really o-okay for us to be friends?" I chuckled when I heard you say that.

 "Of course, maybe you can be the OKOKOK to my LALALA~" I winked at you and see you blush on multiple levels. "HAHAHA! I'M JOKING! I'M JOKING DON'T WORRY" I go closer into your face and whisper into your ears "Well, maybe unless you want to~"

"P-please don't play me a-any f-further" she stops me and pushes me away from her. "I'm not playing with you, I'm trying to rizz you" I looked at her with a huge grin on my face "y-you better not have b-bad intentions with m-me." She looks at me and pouts AAAAAAAA!! I can feel my heart melt just looking into her pouting at me.

"I promise, Princess."