Prologue: Human, Dragon, and Legend. Everything begins with them!!!

Hello everyone, this is my fist time writing a fanfic, au, crossover, etc... Please leave a comment on what you think of the story and if you have any ideas for future chapters.

for extra: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coJIGrmv7Jo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An eight-year-old boy went on a trip to a park in Kuoh City with his parents. When they got there his parents sat on the bench and spoke.

"Kio, don't go too far."

"OK" Kio replied happily.

"Are you sure he will be ok, Kivye?" The husband asked, concerned.

"He will be fine. I worked with him so that he would be aware of his surroundings. Have faith, Ryu."

As Kio runs through the field, he bumps into someone.

"Child of man, you must watch where you are going " the person said.

Kio picks himself up, facing what sounds to be a girl around the same age as him.

"Sorry about that Sis, I usually am able to sense when there is someone around me, but I guess, I got too excited." He said enthusiastically.

"Child, are you not able to see with thine own eyes?" She said monotone.

"Ya, I've been blind, since birth." He replied.

"What are you doing here? Are you here with your parents or with your friends?" The girl looked at him before slowly opening her mouth.

''I, don't have parents... or friends.'' She answered in a monotonous voice, before turning her head away again.

''What...? That's horrible! Aren't you lonely?'' Kio asked, getting even closer.

''No, I was alone from the beginning, and I will always be.''

''You were alone from the beginning? That's just ... Hey, why don't we become friends then?'' The boy said, smiling brightly.

"?" The black-haired girl only tilted her head in confusion.

''Come on, let's play together." Kio took the hand of the girl and walked off with her. She looked at the boy, thinking he was a weird human. He was eight years old and had scruffy black hair, his eyes were deep white with a gentle and innocent look in them, like an endless void.

"This boy is peculiar. I feel. Something unique."

"So, what do you want to play .... Ah! I don't know your name."

''Ophis'', answering short and still monotonously.

''Ophis, huh? I'm Kio Han-Bin.'' All she did in return, give a small nod. ''Let's play tag.'' The boy poked Ophis in the side and started to run.'' Come on, try to catch me!" He shouted.

*thud*

Kio landed on his butt because he bumped into someone. ''O-ophis?!'' He was surprised, his new friend was in front of him showing a victory sign, although her expression didn't change. ''I, have caught you.''

''H-h-how did you -?! Awesome, can you show me how you did that?" Kio grasped her hands.

''I just walked." she replied.

''That's soooo cool! Can you teach me how you walk so fast?''

''I don't mind." she replied.

The couple of kids trained (only Kio) for a few hours. The parents of the boy came back to get their son. Since Kio found someone to play with, his parents decided to go to a nearby cafe. "Kio, it's time to go home. You can come back tomorrow." The boy remembered something Ophis told him and walked over to her. ''Ophis, you are all alone, right?"