Chapter 1 Let's be friends

"Sorry i'm late i was...uuhh... i was busy with something i'm really sorry." M/N said as he entered his classroom. "It's okay mr. Jeon, oh class we have a new transfer student please welcome M/N jeon he will be joining our department from now onwards okay." The teacher said as the students listened to her

Name: M/N Jeon Age: 18Height: 6'3Gender: Male School: J High school Personality: kind, protective, a bit cold, naive and clueless Likes: friends, his daughter, the winter, sweets, Takumi's cooking and flowers Dislike: fighting, shows off, bullies ...

Name: M/N Jeon
Age: 18
Height: 6'3
Gender: Male
School: J High school
Personality: kind, protective, a bit cold, naive and clueless
Likes: friends, his daughter, the winter, sweets, Takumi's cooking and flowers
Dislike: fighting, shows off, bullies and liars

"Hello my name is M/N Jeon and i came or moved from Japan but live on the north side of Korea, please take care of me." M/N said as the teacher pointed to his seat that he walk over to and sat down, putting his bag next to his table on the hanger, soon the teacher left the classroom and as soon as she did the students started to crowd M/N's table.

"Hey M/N~." "M/N do you have a girlfriend?" "My your pretty cute" "Can i have your phone number". The girls spoke all together, a blush came on to his face as he spoke. "Uuhh i'm s-sorry but could you girls please leave me a-alone for a moment please." M/N said shyly as the girls started to giggle at his cuteness but soon they did leave him alone.

"Hiii M/N" a random girl said as M/N looked at her with his cheek still a bit red. "Oh uuhh hi" he said back. "You have something on your face" "oh really what" M/N said as he touch his face to feel if there was something. "Handsomeness"

Name: Megan Kim Korean name: NayeonAge: 16

Name: Megan Kim
Korean name: Nayeon
Age: 16

Height: 5'5
Gender: female
School: J high school
Personality: flirty, kind, sexy, bossy (sometimes)
Likes: Y/N, shopping, friends, tteokbokki, volleyball
Dislikes: mean people, the winter, being told what to do

she said as started to giggle, M/N once normal face went bright red again making him fluster. "Ugh there she goes" "Megan Kim "the goddess of beauty" "what an attention whore" "i know right" "once she sees a good looking guy she goes to him and starts to flirt with him" the girls started to whisper about Megan on how she likes attractive guys only, M/N glances at her as he look at her his eyes grew wide she had a sad face on. "...i'm sorry" she whispered as she was about to leave but he grabbed her hand to stop her from leaving.

"Wait it's Megan right?" He asked her as he felt pity for her, she froze and slowly turned around and looked at him. "Huh?" Confused at what he said M/N asks again. "Your name" finally knowing what he said she answers him with her cheeks red. "It's Megan Kim" M/N smiled as he got her name. "I'm M/N Jeon" she looked shocked at him as she didn't think he'd speak to her and she blushes more. "It's nice to meet you" they both said at the same time. "Do you wanna be friends Megan?" M/N asks her and she nodded her head, the bell rings signaling lunch break. "Megan you can join me if you'll like" "oh yes i'd love to M/N!" They started to walk to the cafeteria.