College

A/N: thanks bestie Karthika for helping me spell and co-writing. Above is some visualization aid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One lovely spring morning Zendaya was walking to her college class when she fell into something hard and dropped all of her books.

"Hey! its a me Mario! Do you need some help?" The mysterious stranger with the moustache asked with a flirty wink.

"Uh-um. H-hi. I'm Zendaya." She looks ups shyly as she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Here let me help you, Zendaya," He pauses emphasizing her name. This makes her brown glowing orbs light up. Mabey there is hope for us. "I will pay attention next time, I was just running away from my crazy ex, Peach. I only dated her because this crazy creep- his name is bowser so watch out for him-wanted to date her."

"Oh, wow," Zendaya gets up and holds his hands in comfort. "That must be super traumatic, I'm sorry, you should go to a recovery group." Her orbs meet his as their souls connect, 'hmm' she thinks to herself. ' I'm kind of hungry for some shoes. oh well.'

"Thank you, I actually do go to a recovery group its called 'Ultimate Timothée Chalamet Fan Club' ahem I mean UTCFC recovery group." Mario opens up. He feels like they are destined to meet, maybe the rest of his furry pack will accept her and he will become the Alfa.

"H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-how cool." Zendaya shyly tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. "Sorry, I was lagging. Could you um um um um show me to class cause I'm a dumb princess." Zendaya gazes into his beautiful orbs as she towers above him.