Bright Light and Bunnies

Ok, I didn't mean to kill them.

I'm the class nerd and always in the shadows. So it means the bullies are always picking on me. But today... I will just show you

It was the end of the day, and I was just exiting out of the building when the bullies grabbed the back of my backpack and dragged me to the back if the school.

"Any money for me?" Asked the biggest one, probably the leader.

"U-uh no?" I stuttered. 

The leader snapped his fingers and one of his minions grabbed my backpack and started to rummage through it.

He made a triumphant sound and held up my ten dollars I made at work yesterday.

"You lied to me?" He growled and picked me up by the shirt, making me and him face to face.

"I'm sorry!" I didn't mean it. 

The leader snapped his fingers again and all of his minions ran in to beat me up. But that's when a golden light came out of me. The bullies eyes glowed gold, and dropped to the ground. I hesitated, and then checked their pulses.

None. 

The word rang in my head, until a girl with golden hair and blue eyes ran up to me.

"Liv." She was the only person nice to me.

Her face was a pure mask of horror, triumph, and worry. "How did you do that?" Liv asked hesitantly.

"I don't know!" I sobbed. Liv came over and comforted me.

Or at least I thought she was trying to. This leads to where I am now. 

Liv exploded into bright pink light, and I was knocked unconscious.

***

I woke up in a grass field with bunnies surrounding and sleeping on me. I saw Liv and a couple people stand over me with concern. 

"I think you got the wrong one, Aph." said one of the new comers. He had the same blue eyes as Liv, but dark brown hair.

"No, I didn't, Ares." Liv said.

"Ares?" I said, my voice dry and rough. "Like the Greek God?"

The people standing over me shared a glance. I carefully took off the bunnies sleeping on me and stood up. I remembered some of the Greek Gods i've studies for school. Each person had the same eye shape, hair color, and eye color of each Greek God or Goddess.

"Liv,  your names not Liv. I'm guessing your..." I paused to think. Have I lost my sanity? Most likely. Are the Greek Gods real? Unlikely, but here they're standing. "Aphrodite?" I said, completing my earlier words.

Liv (or Aphrodite) sighed. "You got me. Here are the others." She started to point to each of the new comers, saying their names. "Here we've got Ares, Apollo, Athena, and Hermes." Ares glared at me, Apollo winked at did the call me sign, Athena put her hand on her hip, and Hermes lifted his fingers and did the pew pew.

I did a shy wave. "Hi, I'm Elena, and I'm an orphan." The last part left everyone murmuring, "It's her."

Ares pulled out a pencil and said, "Night, night." He stabbed me, leaving me unconscious again.

(Hey peoples! It's Lay Lay, and I'm excited to say this is my first book on Wattpad! I might be a little bit out of tune for the summer bc this is my school computer, and my mom prob wont let me get Wattpad on my home computer. Crossing my fingers! Bye ducklings!)