𝐚 𝐦 𝐢 𝐝 𝐧 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 𝐬 𝐮 𝐧

❝her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies❞

her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies

❝her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies❞

M I D N I G H T
S U N

They are more unalike than they are alike. Like the sun and midnight. Forever on opposite ends of a spectrum.

a m i d n i g h t s u n : p a r t o n e

In their shared affinity for the stars, a story of its own would unfold between them-unbeknownst to even themselves. A story that weaves together the contrasting elements that define their souls; the sun, and midnight. Forever distanced by their polarity. And their lives would be forever altered during a fateful meeting one night. Where their eyes would collide, and their souls would intertwine. And as they stand together under the night sky-one thing would be for definite; their story would be forever infinite.

She was as radiant as the morning sun. Aurora. Her soul possessed an effervescent spirit that filled everyone and everything around her with joy and love. To him, she was a warm ray of sunlight casting through his shadows. She was his solace. The light to his darkness. She was more perfect than any star in the midnight sky. Any constellation he ever laid eyes on held nothing to this girl. His girl. She was the only star in his galaxy and yet she shined brighter than all the stars in the universe combined, tenfold.

He was a soul that thrived in the darkness of midnight. Leo. The stars themselves seemed to confide in him. His mind veiled in darkness-he was an enigma. He was quiet, yet his silence spoke volumes. To her, he was hope. He was her protector from the shadows of the darkest parts of her soul. To her, he was everything. Because in his eyes she saw a glimpse of something. They say the eyes are a window to the soul. They were right. His eyes were a glimpse into his soul and into his mind. The darkness of them reflected every thought and every emotion that passed through. They were the first thing she noticed about him.

Aurora brought a new light to Leo's world. Infusing it with vibrant colours and awakening all his quiescent wants and dreams. With her infectious smile and warmth, she ignited the tiny embers of his soul, encouraging them to venture beyond the veil of the hidden darkness in his mind and explore the boundless possibilities that awaited. The possibilities of them. The possibilities of forever. But fate was cruel to the kindest of hearts and this meant that forever was a word that was never meant for them. Not in this life.

Because together they were a Midnight Sun. Their dispositions stood at opposing ends of the spectrum, and yet they would spend forever bridging the gap between their hearts. Like the Sun and Midnight, they would never truly be one. Their love would forever burn with an incandescent glow. Their hearts forever longing for that one fleeting moment where they would become a Midnight Sun.

 Their hearts forever longing for that one fleeting moment where they would become a Midnight Sun