Mr. Lintwiller & Mr. Michel

Not requested by anyone pacific we kind of all agreed on this ship because why not WORNING THIS SMUT IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT SMUT IS IT'S PORN okay enjoy------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MR. LINTWILLER'S POV: after school I just finished grading some papers. then I remembered I needed to talk to Mr. Michel about the kids and there behavior.
"I call him" "hello this is Mr.Michel". Oh hello sir I just needed you to come to my class, so we could have a talk about the kids and there behavior. "Okay I will be right up there" then he hangs up. Mr. Michel comes up to the room.

They talk about the kids and ways they can deal with there behavior. While there talk Mr. Lintwiller gets this weird feeling from the way Mr. Michel talks. He doesn't even know what he's talking about anymore, he is now just thinking about how hot he is, and the things he wants to do with him. Mr. Michel finally finished talking and was about to leave. When Mr. Litwiller stops him from leaving, hey wait I... he wanted to say how he felt but couldn't. "What is it just tell me" Mr. Michel walks closer to litwiller. He blushes. "what are you blushing about" said Mr.Michel confused. Mr. Litwiller stutters again. Then he finally said it. I think your hot.

This took Mr. Michel a second to process what he just said. "OHH really you do?" Yes I do I think your very hot actually he blushed. Mr. Michel walks even closer, his bright blue eyes shining in the school's light. He walks so close he is almost close enough to his face to be able to put his dick in his mouth. Mr. Litwiller just stairs at it and looks up at him. Uhh you know your dick is like almost in my face.

"Yeah I know I did that on purpose, you know sense you think I'm hot in all". THATS NOT WHAT I WAS HINTING AT. But at the same time I didn't mind that he was this close, I actually liked it. "Well are you just going to sit there and look at, ik you want it and you can't even deny it" Mr. Litwiller was flustered hearing those words come out of his mouth.

He began to unbuckle his belt and pull off his pants. He could tell it was big before he even took of his pants. Then he stripped off his boxers, Mr. Litwiller looked nervous to touch him like that but he couldn't resist. Then he puts it in his mouth, it tasted sweet which was weird. Mr. Michel grabs his head as he sucks and pushes him farther.

Mr. Litwiller gages, but keeps going. Mr. Michel let out a small moan, it kind of sounded like a girls moan. So as he is sucking he looks up at Mr. Michel with wide eyes like wtf was that. But then Mr. Michel just makes him choke again, and laughs. I'm tiered of sucking can we try something else. "Okay that's fine with me" Mr. Michel says while rolling his eyes. Because he was about to drop a load and he wanted to do it in his mouth.

Then Mr. Litwiller strips off the clothes he is wearing. "What position, i don't really care to be honest" uhm maybe doggie for now. Mr. Litwiller wanted to be top but Mr. Michel said no to that idea. They get into the position Mr. Michel sticks his hard wood into Mr. Litwiller. He moaned in delight. He even forgot he was in a classroom.

Mr. Michel grabs him by the hair wait bitch he barely had hair uhmm nvm. They were making so much noise I'm surprised the janitor didn't hear them. Mr. Michel was about to bust when they heard a knock. "Hello anyone in there". They kept. Quite until the person left. Then decided to get there clothing back on, and go home for the night.

They exchanged numbers after they got dressed. "Call me anytime when you want to have some fun ;). They both smirked and laughed. Then they said there goodbyes.

THE END uhm so yeah idk I feel like this is pretty boring but whatever I finally got the motivation to write some thing yay.