45:💝𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭💝

Hey guyss!

Hey guyss!

How are you'll doing?

I hope everyone is doing good!

So let's start the chapter nd before reading please read the previous chapter once so that you will remember what actually happened!!

Let's start the chapter please do vote comment nd share!

After Aarna was gone, then Abhay called the manager nd he came

After Aarna was gone, then Abhay called the manager nd he came. "Yes sir you called." said the manager. "Yes, call all the staffs here.", said Abhay and after that he called all the staffs! After they all came Abhay asked them showing the picture of that guy and all nodded saying they don't know who is this! And it shocked everyone there! "What the fuck you're saying." yelled Aahan. "How it can be possible, he's not raghav.", asked kamlesh. "No he's not, raghav was a fair looking guy, nd he's not.", Said a waiter nd it shocked everyone again. "Ishan I'm really sacred, who was this guy then., What if he's him..aaru...No..ishan...ishan meri aaru..", said roohi getting sacred. "Roohi calm down baby... relax kuch nahi hoga aaru ko...hum kuch hone nahi denge...we will protect her okay..shubman is there he loves her too much he will not let anything happen to her.. didn't you see how he got the feeling that she's not okay nd that's why called her hmm.", said ishan cupping her face nd at then end kissed her forehead making the girls go all aww at them. "Oho, itna pyaar, hayee mein marjawan.", said shurti making roohi nd ishan blush because this was the first time everyone saw them being like this. "Anyways let's get back to the topic, where is the actual raghav guy then.?", said shreyas after making janhvi sleep, she was exhausted after all the drama so that's why she slept. "Sir we haven't seen raghav after the lunch. He said he's coming from the washroom nd after that he didn't came.", inform the satff nd after that they all started finding raghav nd found a unconscious raghav in the washroom. And that they all took him to the sick bay nd there the Mukti nd roohi looked after him. "Nothing happened to him he's just unconscious because he smelled something or maybe he was forced to., Anyways everything will be cleared after he woke up.", Said Mukti nd all nodded. And came from there to the main hall where everyone was gathered nd said everything making Virat sacred but after Anushka nd Rohit calms him down he became a little normal.