46:💝𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲2.0💝

Hey guys!!

Hey guys!!

How are you all doing?

How was the previous chapter?

I hope it was fine!!

So here is another chapter for u all!!

Before writing please don't forget to vote comment nd share!

Ik im so late this time too but why I was late I will tell you in the end, so now let's start the chapter and before that please read the previous one because it's been 5 months ik!

Have a great day you'll ❤️✨

Before reading the chapter is 16+ so if anyone is below the age or if anyone who are not comfortable please skip the chapter.

So it was finally evening the girls got ready for the party there bachelorette party so the boys! Girls planned that they will party in Aarna's penthouse apartment! And after a long instructions from everyone specially from virat shubman nd shreya...

So it was finally evening the girls got ready for the party there bachelorette party so the boys! Girls planned that they will party in Aarna's penthouse apartment! And after a long instructions from everyone specially from virat shubman nd shreyas they all came from there! After half an hour they reach there! Nd all changes there dresses to pyjamas nd shorts nd came out from the rooms looking extra hot!

"Whoho, damn girls we look so hot!", said roohi and the girls smirked looking at each other. "By the way aaru? What's with you looking extra hot when shubman isn't even here.", said ashwati making Aarna blush. "Ahh.., it's nothing like that. Let's start the party no., here the drinks.", said Aarna and passed the drinks to everyone and orange juice for janhvi. "Girls let's play a game no? Why we're sitting like this?", said janhvi making the girls chuckle at her behaviour. "Sure, but what?", asked Shruti. "Amm why don't we play our game, aru remember when we were in school what we used to play?", said roohi making Aarna's eyes widened. "Fuck, that game?, sure let's play. He isn't here I can play., said Aarna making the girls confused but roohi laughed! She knows exactly why she said that! "Now why you're laughing roohi?", asked Anushree frowing. "Haha, she said that because she doesn't want shub to see her that side, because madam things it's embarrassing.", said roohi making the girls laugh nd Aarna to pout. "Okay so let's play., it's called let's play dirty., what we have to do is we will write adult questions on a paper and then we will spin the bottle and where the bottle will stop she will pick a paper and then what will be written in that paper we all have to answer that. And then the person who will first pick the paper will have to guess who wrote that nd if she can't then she will have to share her most wild sex story of hers!" explains roohi nd the girls cheered. "Oh my God, roohi, you're something manh, this is gonna be so fun I'm so excited.", Said Mukti nd Anushree at the same time nd then high fives. "Well to brust your bubble this idea is not mine., this idea came from our very not so innocent aaru.", said roohi making everyone shock. "What the fuck, are you serious?", asked Riya the bride widening her eyes. "Yes obviously, i told you'll you guys don't know her, but she's opening up to you'll now nd im happy.", said roohi nd Aarna smiled giving a flying kiss to her! "So let's write no, for whom we're waiting.", after that girls started to write.