𝐫𝐮𝐛𝐲'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧

Ruby and Y/N have been close since the start of the school year.
Ruby thinks that Y/N likes Aqua because of the amount of blush Y/N gets whenever Aqua's around her.

Ruby went up to you, and you smiled at her and greeted her, "Hello, Ruby!"
"Hi! Hi! Y/N-chan! You are so cute! I have a question!" she says with a bright smile on her face.  "What is it?" you asked her while smiling.
"Do you have a crush on someone? Like someone from this school, perhaps?" She smiles at you brightly, and you feel guilty.

"Hm...nope. Why'd you ask?"  "No reason! Just recently, I've noticed that you always get flustered whenever Aqua is around. I wonder why?" She giggles at you playfully, and you can't help but start sweating. "Ruby-chan, I thought you were an airhead." You sighed at her and sat down on the available chair nearby. "Hey! I might be ditzy, but I do notice a lot of stuff! Not only you, though, most of the girls get all flustered in front of Aqua! What's so special about him?!" She sighed while thinking about those girls that likes her brother.

"I don't know. Your brother has this sort of stupid effect for some reason." You sighed while thinking about his stupid smile. "Stupid effect? I think you mean charm!" You look at her with disgust on your face.  "Hey hey hey! It was a joke, relax! But you have to admit, not only is he attractive, but he's a great person in general; it's normal for people to have a crush on him, right?" She looks at you with puppy eyes, trying to act cutely.

"Sure, sure." The disgust never left your face. "Just you saying that gives me shivers." She looks at you with an embarrassed expression. "What do you mean? Like, you don't like his personality? Or like, do you not like him? Is there something you're not telling me, Y/N-chan?" She looked at you closely and tilted her head with a puzzled expression.

"I just don't see what people see in your brother." 'Even I'm a victim to this thing I really don't know what I see in Aqua' I sighed and looked at the floor.

"I don't mean to be rude or anything, but..." She gets closer to you. "Are you sure that's the only reason? Have you taken a closer look at him? You might change your mind if you do." She then winks at you with her ruby eyes. ''You really want me to like your brother?" You look at her with disbelief.

"Eheh... Maybe I do..." She smiles at you playfully. "I mean, wouldn't it be nice if we could be sisters-in-law? Imagine you and me being related!" She raises both of her arms. "We could do a lot more things together!" She smiles at you excitedly.

"H-HUH?!?!? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" You pouted and looked at her with a huge blush on your face. "Hehe! I got you, didn't I? You like him, right? It's obvious! You blush every time you see him! She grins triumphantly and winks at you.   "W-what are you talking about?" You twiddled your fingers together nervously with a shy face. "Oh, Y/N-chan, you can't fool me! Like I said, it's obvious! Just tell me that you like him already! C'mon! Say, "I like Aqua!" You see her smirk at you playfully while she puts both of her hands under her chin.

You stopped blushing and sighed, "I don't like Aqua."

"Ehhh?" she blinks. "Are you sure about that? What about when you see my brother? Do you blush? Does your heart beat faster? Do you feel all tingly inside? I mean, I'm not one to judge here, I'm just making an observation." She winks at you again.

"I don't feel any of those." You feel bad lying to Ruby, but she wouldn't stop asking you about it. Lying is vital at this point.  "Oh? But what about when you see him? Do you smile more? Do you have a sudden urge to take a picture of him?" She puts together her index fingers and looks at you with an innocent face. "Tell me, Y/N-chan, how do you feel when you see my brother?" She raises her eyebrows.