Chapter 1: Romance Dawn

HELLO GUYS! this is my first story so pls don't bully me😭         

Im dedicating this to @Luffythestandard as she is the one who encouraged me to write this story and was the first one to follow me.                                                                                                          

So, to explain things so things aren't complicated, Luffy is a member of SWORD in this and his crew are also. I think that's it so here's the story!

Luffy ran onto the bus as he usually did, clutching onto a suitcase, the door closing behind him.

"Whew, I made it!" 

He looked around and saw a pretty woman with orange hair standing next to him, also holding a suitcase. However, he didn't put any attention to her. for now. all he could think of was his friends waiting for him at the  Thousand Sunny. His grandpa, the legendary Monkey D. Garp,  told him that a new crew member was coming to join them on their adventures. However, all that Luffy knew was that she is a girl and is 1 year older than him.

Luffy pulled out his phone and texted everyone in their group chat that he was on the bus, on the way to the Sunny. He was about to put it away when he realised that a new person had joined the chat. He checked the name and it read "Nami". Luffy was about to call her, asking her where she was and who she was when the bus hit a sudden brake. Everyone lurched forward and people fell over. including the orange haired woman and Luffy, who fell on top of each other. When everyone regained their balance, the woman blushed and apologised about the incident.

"Sorry!" she repeated.

"It's fine. Oh by the way, out of curiosity, where are you going?" Luffy asked politely.

"Oh! I got a new job and I'm joining the marines! I just have to go find the crew I'm joining who operate on a ship called the Thousand Sunny!" She replied. Nami seemed to have a sense of longing in her eyes. 

"oh nice" Luffy said, being an idiot, didn't realise who she was.

"By the way, what's your name?" Luffy asked.

"I'm Nami, you?" 

"I'm Luffy!" he suddenly pauses. then the gears (haha) in his brain clicked into place. He did a thinking pose.

 He did a thinking pose

Like that.

"WAIT A SECOND!!!" He yells.

"WOAH! ARE YOU JOINING THE STRAW HATS? IM THE CAPTAIN!" He continues.

"QUIET DOWN!!!" An old man yells from the front. he looks like this:

"Wow what a coincidence!" Nami whispers enthusiastically

Luffy started to say something when the bus stopped. It was their stop. 

"C'mon Nami lets go!" Luffy shouts ecstatically.

He practically yeeted off the bus, dragging Nami along. Luffy looked up and saw his crew waiting for him.

"HEY GUYS!"

"OIIIII LUFFY!!!!! HELLO!!!!! Wait who's that? Your girlfriend?" Usopp snickered.

"Oh this is Nami!" Luffy replied, gesturing at Nami, who was blushing deeply.

Try and guess who's reaction is who's!

"Hey Luffy! Welcome back! That woman looks like a witch."

"SUUUUUUPEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!"

"YOHOHOHO! MAY I SEE YOUR PANTIES??"

"SHE'S A BEAUTY!!!!"

"Oh hi Nami!  you need to listen to my story how i claimed a person with a 10 billion berry bounty!"

"Hello captain-san. Is that our new navigator-san?"

The rest of the crew just replied with a casual "Hi" or "Hello".

"Alright everyone! LETS GO!!!" Luffy shouted

"YEAH!!!"

And so, they boarded the Sunny and set sail. and Nami felt right at home.

So how was it? its short i know, sorry, but this is my first story on Wattpad. Idk if anyone is gonna read this lol. But anyways, i hope you enjoyed it!