Secret Garden: Forget-me-not

A secret garden where only both of them knew,
The garden, a place where two young boys would usually hang out whether it is to solace or to seek inspirations.

It was filled with nature's finest artistry. It was paradise, a realm of ethereality and beauty. Greeneries everywhere, flowers blossoming. And a sweet kiss from a gentle breeze.

It was quite a bummer that someday, someone's going to find out about this garden soon, if so this place won't be a special place for both Sae and Isagi, a place where only the two of them know.

They both sat on the bench of the secret garden like they usually do. Just in front of the heart of the garden, a crystal-clear pond perfectly reflected the beauty of the garden like a shimmering mirror.

Isagi took out his sketchbook and a pencil from his sling bag, having an inspiration to draw the scenery .

The air was infused with the intoxicating scent of blossoms, it felt as if someone just sprayed the whole garden with a bottle of perfume, a heady perfume that enveloped their senses.

As Isagi was peacefully sketching, all of the sudden Sae jumped and grabbed his pencil, immediately drawing something in his sketchbook.

"HEY! That's my sketchbook! Where's yours anyways?" Isagi yelled.

"I bet you can't guess what I'm drawing" Sae smirked mischievously as he drew something.

"Hmm...let's see.. A rose perhaps?" Isagi tried to make a guess.

Sae let out a small chuckle and shook his head.

"Nope , keep guessing"

Isagi was deep in thought, trying to figure out what Sae's actually drawing.

"AH! Is it daisy? Ah no! Hmm lilies???"

"No, you're quite close"

The gust of the wind blew which resulted in rose petals dancing in the air, Sae and Isagi's hair flowed along the wind. Their laughter could be heard.

***

Sae had finally finished the drawing, revealing beautifully drawn flowers with the mix of light blue and dark blue tint.

"It's a forget-me-not flower, because you are unforgettable" Sae said as he revealed the drawing.

Isagi's cheeks were as pink as a peach, he didn't know how to react to Sae's words, he sat there quietly, avoiding the older one's words completely. His heart skipped a beat, completely overwhelmed by Sae's sweet gesture and affection.

"I-i don't know what to say...this is incredibly beautiful.."

Sae took Isagi's hand, intertwining their fingers gently. Their eyes met and you could see Isagi's face was clearly red by such an unexpected gesture.

"Shh..you don't have to say anything, Isagi. I want to let you know that every single memory we made is incredibly special to me, I cherish you." Sae whispered with a soft voice, a warm smile on his face.

They both sat in silence, still holding on tightly to each other's hands. And their hearts entwined. Both of the boys couldn't help but to take a glance at one another every time. The fragrant breeze surrounding them carried and beared whispers of promises. Their love blossoms just like the flowers in the garden, reflecting their love just like the shimmering pond, and their love will soon grow to be even bigger just like the evergreen.

End.