Story 6 Neo metamorphosis part 1

(Well if you have a weak stomach or sensitive to what's about to happen, such as murder, dark moments and more, I'd advise you to NOT READ THIS, if your bold and want to read this, then you have my praise and I wish you the best of luck, this is where things take a serious turn, also, I do present my ocs, but if I present any fanart, please credit whoever made them, not me, anyways here's neo metamorphosis….)

(Persona 3 when the moon reaching out stars.)

It's been over a month now, kiyo hasn't shown up for a while, indicating that he's hiding, but will strike when the time comes, now mata shi has been enjoying most days, such as going to karaoke places singing and playing dance dance revolution with sayaka maizono in public, even showing it on his Instagram page to piss off one hater he has or training with sakura ogami and learning some new techniques from her, then he was hanging out with asahina, the two started going to the same donut shop to eat donuts or to the pool to go swimming, then hangs out with toko or genocider, either takes toko to a nearby cafe or to the library, but also tolerates genocider either by fighting her or dicking her down, mata shi even goes out drinking or playing spades with Hideki, tenshu and haruomi or even spends time with kotoko, who seems to come to the only when mata shi is working and him being like older brother to her and kinda spoiling as well, now mata shi was streaming online, playing street fighter 4 and reading his comments.

Top rated Comments

(Hifumi Yamada) The Alpha and the omega: man of culture choosing juri han also, Mwehehe… We should write fanfiction together, good sir.

(Chiaki nanami) akichi namina: hmmm… We should definitely 1v1 some time, I'm good with chun li.

Nagi: a maiden with such powerful kicks, unleash upon thee! Also hope you stream elegant strategy one day.

As mata shi was reading the comments, he couldn't help, but chuckle at them.

"Thanks for the support everyone and yes The Alpha and the omega, I am a man of culture and I don't mind writing a stories with you, akichi namina if I recall your the ultimate gamer and your good with chun li, well we definitely need to 1v1 then, also yes nagi this maiden got powerful kicks and I'll play elegant strategy after this."

He says as he replies to all the comments, then proceeds to enjoy the rest of the day.

Meanwhile at a karaoke bar.

Both a male and female school girl are alone in a room chatting.

????: nice to come here and relax, don't you agree sweetheart.

???: yes… It is…

????: aren't you a mysterious one, anyways got a-

???: its saki… Saki is my name.

They said as they immediately cut the male off mid-sentence.

????: well the names hayato dear and no need to be nervous around me~ 
(Pic of this piece of shit XD)

????: well the names hayato dear and no need to be nervous around me~ (Pic of this piece of shit XD)