LFutureDictatorP's Oneshots (Hetalia)

UK POV 

As I walked into my classroom right before the bell rang I surveyed my class. Taking extra care to look for my younger, blond, blue eyed lover. He was sitting in the back reading a book his longish hair falling into his face, framing his glasses. When the door slammed close a hush fell over the previously loud classroom.

"Good morning class" I said smiling lightly, looking directly at the blond not paying the least bit of attention to a word I was saying.

After I assigned the word I walked around trying to be as subtle as possible.

"What are you doing?" I asked the still reading boy, my voice low and mixing in with the mindless chatter about the room.

"Reading?" He said a blush painting his delicate cheeks His voice also low, to not draw attention to the pair.

"What book is so good that you could ignore me?" I asked him a small pout forming on my thin lips.

"The Hero, its an amazing book!" He told me with a smile lighting his face.

"Is it?" I asked sliding in the seat next to him. My breath fanning out running over his neck making a shiver run down his spine.

"Ya it is" He said shying away from the touch blushing a deeper shade of red.

"Well you really should do the work like the rest of the class, I can't give you a speical treatment just because were together, can I? I asked nipping at the shell of his ear making him jump and whined lowly, tilting his head to the right slightly. Inviting me to do it again.

"Alfred, love. We can't do this here, what would ever give you the idea you could behave in such a mater?" I asked in a mocking voice

"I-I, ummmm sorry" Said my blushing blond haired lover, looking up from the fringle framing his face.

I could help but examine the blonds pale skin. The way his hair fell in his eyes. How blue his eyes were. And last but not last his soft, pink lips. The way a blush would paint his cheeks as I gazed at him with heated eyes.

'RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG'

"Stay seated" I shouted over the up roar.

"No homework for tonight, I'm sure you all have things to do tonight." I told them not missing the way Alfred angled his head so I wouldn't see the blush decorating his face.

"Oh and Alfred can you stay back after class?" I asked a sly glint in his eyes.

"You may all leave" I told the class waiting for them to file out like the little sheep they were. Then closing the door, locking it, and pulling the set of blinds down.

"You wanted to see me?" He asked a light blush tinting his face.

"Why are you blushing so much?" I asked him with a cunning look adoring my face.

"I don't know" He stammered looking at his feet as if they had the answers to all the questions of the world.

"Are you sure you don't" I asked backing his up against a wall successfully pinning his there with my body.

"Y-yes" He squeaked.

"I see. Well you need to start paying more attention in class or I'll have to punish you, again." I told him puncuating the last part with a swift smack to the side of his upper thigh, where the thigh meets the hip.

"I'll p-pay more attention! I promise'' He wailed squirmming, his simi-hard on poking me in the leg.

"But you like it don't you?" I asked pulling away yanking him with me.

"Bind over the desk, plant you hands on the edge. Yes like that" I instructed, prasing him when he obeyed.

"You want to know what I'm going to do?" I asked him. Running my hands lightly over his cloth overed ass.

"Mmhmm" He hummed biting his lip.

"Well, first I'm going to spank your cute little ass until it's pink. Then I'm going to fuck you with my fingers till your begging me for my dick, but I won't give it to you. No I want you to wait. I also have a surprise that I bought you." I finshed nipping at his neck lightly making him lean into me without relising.

"Hmmm. What is it?" He asked breathlessly.

"We'll If I tell you then it won't be a surprise now will it?" I told him kissing the back of his neck.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Ok sorry only half it got erased and Lindsay's on my ass about getting it done! Soooo I'll publish this and then write the rest!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!