..FAIRUNES FIRST TYPE MADE..

The picture above is called a Fairune (Fair - ru - in), Fairunes are the Fairy type of Roomies! With many powers and types of things they can do! It's impossible to know what they cannot do! The Fairunes are the first type of Roomie to be found by a human! They are also the most common because they are very friendly! Most Fairunes have wings, some don't due to mistreating and other incidents. These Roomies are known to be found in the sky! These lovely Roomies also come in different colors and genders! Females (Most common gender of this Roomie) are usually a light or pastel pink, some are hot pink as well though. Males are pastel blue, while no genders or changing gender Fairunes are light purple (Make sure you ask it's gender first when it comes to these light purple Fairunes!)! These Roomies love flowers! And they absolutely adore animals, most of the time cats and dogs! They are mostly caring and supportive, sometimes they might be in a bad mood! So if they happen to be in a bad mood, just give them some head pats, they'll be better in no time!

These lovely Roomies will help you get out in the open with your ideas and will help your self-esteem! Fairunes are very nice and will help you with projects if needed! They can also help with getting healthier if you want! These Roomies have flying abilities, easy transport, good intentions, and are pretty soft! Female Fairunes will have long hair most of the time, (just like in the picture at the top) if their hair is short, their bangs will at least be long . Males will have short hair, though if they do have long hair they'll have a low ponytail. And last but not least, no genders and changing gender Roomies will have any type of hair, all you need to do is pay attention to the color of the Roomie and what type it is!

FLIP TO THE NEXT PAGE TO LEARN ABOUT THE USUALS OF ROOMIES!------>